“The quality of food not as good as we were expecting.”
Review of Ultimo Bacio - CLOSED

Ultimo Bacio
Cuisines: Italian, Gastropub
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: L'Ultimo Bacio is an Italian restaurant, where the chef Salvatore introduces us to the delights of the country of the boot.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

In the modern part of Marrakech, quite far from places of interest, in a modern building. You need a taxi to go there and it was not so easy to find the place.
The service is good, but the quality of food not as good as we were expecting.

3  Thank Jane A
There are newer reviews for Ultimo Bacio

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I can't recommend this restaurant highly enough! It is so, so lovely. I decided to take my younger brother out to dinner here--he had just finished two years in the Peace Corps and hadn't had any good food for quite a while. Although he and I probably looked more like we belonged at the sketchy take-out pizza joint down the street, the host at L'Ultimo Bacio warmly welcomed us and seated us promptly. We received a complimentary small appetizer plate and enjoyed plates of fantastic pasta with the best tomato sauce I have ever tasted. Dessert was similarly divine--the molten dark chocolate cake was among the best I have had and kept me grinning for the rest of the night (dark chocolate is not easy to come by in Africa...). Pasta and dessert for two with one glass of juice came in at just under $50 US, including tip--definitely reasonable. The service was excellent as well. It is so lovely! Please go here!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We spent my birthday here. The decor is really stunning in an understated way. The under lit tables were lovely. The food was really delicious but we felt the restaurant lacked a little atmosphere. The wine was good and the cocktails nice. The music was laid back a relaxing. We would go again, but there was another restaurant that we felt deserved our visit again more.

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Very bright modern restaraunt in new part of town.

Starters excellent - mozzarela and tomato salad & lasagne
Main v good - steak & bresola pizza
Desert excellent - pistachio ice & choc pudd
Great value with meal for two with two bottles of wine for 1100 dirham

Only slight piece of feedback would be having read how friendly and welcoming the owner is we were disapointed he choose to only speak to Italian customers this night, it makes you feel a little bit second best!

Most defo worth a try.

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

I'm a italian restaurateur in Belgium, I knew about this place because of tripadisor . Paolo and his charme let me had a unique experience, great food, atmosphere,Good food and soo much fun!!
Paolo will really Take care about you.
Don't miss it