This Riad will not stand out for it's luxury, however I cannot say that I have received better service anywhere else. Manuela makes sure your experience in Marrakech is unforgettable, she will help you without getting in your way.
This Riad is perfect for the kind of traveller that likes to:
- Have a good location that allows you to walk everywhere. You are close to the action without getting burned.
- Have a great service, with kind people that will welcome you by your name and will ask you with real interest on how your whole experience in Marrakech is going. They will for sure give you a hand in case something went wrong or if you need advice.
- Travel with budget so that you can enjoy the Marrakech experience without having to stay the whole day in the hotel because of how expensive it was
Definitely a place to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MonRiad is located in Marrakech’s medina, a 5-minute walk from Jamaâ El Fna Square. It offers en suite rooms, a lounge and patio. Free Wi-Fi is available.MonRiad features traditional riad details including tedelakt tiles. Each room is air-conditioned and has a private bathroom.Guests are invited to relax in the riad’s living room, which has a fireplace and satellite TV. There is also a interior patio with a whirlpool fountain.MonRiad is 200 metres from Bahia Palace and 10 km from Marrakech-Menara Airport. There are a variety of sites in the area including the Berber village of Essaouira and the Ouzoud Waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your MonRiad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.