Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa
$1,022
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,775 results
All reviewsprivate gardenfree shuttlemini suiteatlas mountainsoriental massageprestige roominternational menushuttle servicehotel ownerpool attendantbeautiful hotelrelaxing breakthe hustle and bustleturn down serviceheated poolminute drivewould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Everything you read on here about Sirayane is absolutely true !! The staff are awesome can't do enough for you and the beautiful grounds of the hotel leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. This place is beautiful it is somewhere I would recommend to friends and family and would not hesitate to revisit again!!

Thanks to all the staff at Sirayane.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Laura D
Reviewed July 19, 2014

very good service, very good food, very kindly staff. Our stay in the hotel was very good, including everything, the service, the food and the accommodations. We surely could go back tot this hotel. This was a very good hotel.

Room Tip: all rooms are ok. we stayed in a room with the "pool" on our side.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank vrijbos
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed for 4 days in July 2014 and had the most wonderful time. There are many wonderful qualities this gem of a hotel has but the best has to be the staff, so welcoming, friendly and attentive. Always on hand and nothing is too much trouble.

The pool guy is an extra bonus I had not experienced in other hotels, running out as soon as he sees you eyeing up a lounger, laying out towels (provided by the hotel) and placing the umbrella exactly where you want it. The restaurant and bar staff likewise were also friendly, I was so impressed with there professionalism, especially as it was Ramadan and they were unable to eat any of the delicious food themselves during the day, yet always served us with a smile! As a vegetarian I had concerns about being able to find something on the menu, I simply explained my dietary requirements to the restaurant manager and they fixed me up something specially but still keeping a Moroccan theme. The food is some of the best I have ever tasted.

The pool was warm and there were plenty of loungers for everyone, it never seemed too busy or loud. The decor inside the hotel has clearly had a lot of time care and attention put into it as it is absolutely beautiful, the massive traditional doors to the main areas from the central courtyard were a particularly impressive sight.

The rooms were kept clean and were also beautifully designed, the mini-bar was well priced and there were fresh towels put out everyday. We stayed in a suite but I have my eye on one of the rooms with a private garden for next time!

We visited the spa during our stay and had a traditional Hammam, the staff were helpful and the treatment was lovely and it helps your tan. The wifi in the hotel was great and I am even writing this review while I wait for the hotel arranged shuttle bus to take us to the airport, I said I was writing a nice review to the charming hotel owner as he passed and before we knew it some mint tea and Moroccan pastries appeared as a thank you.

If you fancy an oasis of calm and tranquility just outside of the hustle and bustle of Central Marrakech then this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Any room is going to be beautiful but the ones with their own private garden seem the best. Right by the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jayne F
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Just returned with my wife,what a stunning hotel great staff and food a real calm from the bustle of the medina which is only 15 minutes away on the free hotel shuttle. Would definitely go back to this hotel and the staff would probably remember you, that's how personal it is

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Albie18
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The perfect hotel to escape a busy day in marrakech, fantastic food,hospitality and rooms.
Comfy beds, heated and non heated pool. free car into the city, massages are a must with the body scrub.
Breakfast was better than expected with omelettes , pancakes Sausages, loads of fruit and juices,
Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014