“Great place, great staff, excellent service”

Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ranked #38 of 502 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Just returned from a 7 day holiday at this beautiful place and I can't wait to go back. The hotel is very much of a calm and quiet place and that's exactly what you need when you return from the crazy medina. The shuttle bus service provided by the hotel was fantastic and works on to the exact minute. The staff provides exceptional service and the spa facilities were fantastic. Had a Hammam treatment for 660 dirhams and worth every dirham. As for food the lunch menu was great and reasonably priced but the dinner was not for my liking. But that's just my opinion and may be I picked wrong dishes. I must reiterate the service was exceptional, I was there with my 3 1/2yr old girl and when I needed milk for her provided me with it in minutes, also when I requested for some medicine for myself got that for me within hours. The room was so very spacious even after having an extra bed for my little girl. the room was cleaned daily not once but twice the 2nd time being in the evening arranging the bed again with flowers, flower petals .. etc. All in all I can't say enough good things about this place.

Room Tip: We went for a mini suite with a garden that came quite handy with the little one plus it opens upto...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed here for 10 days with my two teenage children. We wanted to really relaxed in between exploring Marrakech and the surrounding countryside. The staff were fantastic and genuinely nothing was too much trouble - my daughter had eczema and the owner himself drove us to the pharmacy and bought the correct cream to make it better. The rooms are large, clean, well equipped and very comfortable. Loved the interiors. The pool was incredible and vast, especially given that the hotel is only 28 rooms so there was plenty of room to relax in or around it. I love this hotel, it was really no distance from the centre of Marrakech and the shuttle was excellent. The owner was charming and had thought of everything.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Spent 4 wonderful days in this great hotel. Everything was perfect : calm setting, smart luxurous and clean rooms, great pool, beautiful spa and most of all a great and hospitable staff. Very handy shuttle in and out of the airport or for the city center. Great food, there's just everything in there. I'll definitely go back.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank gary778
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a bad joke!is far far far..and I mean FAR away from the town,there are no signs to guide you to the hotel,you have to ask people on the road where is it,but..they doesn't no!If you have luck and time to search you'll find it..But it doesn't have a logo so you'll ask yourself "this is it or no?". This hotel looks like a shed!! The reception is a dark place, with garbage all over the place that you'll see it clearly if you take a look. The fountain is misery and the rooms are darken and cloudy..We couldn't stay here when we saw all of this and we go to another hotel. When we told them that we are leaving,they(the staff) were laughing!! This place is not what it seems in the pictures on the website..

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Zvetu
bsmehdi, Directeur général at Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Sir,
I inform you that the Sirayane has two large signs indicating it on the road, if you have not seen them, I'm sorry but it's not our fault. On the other hand if you were really lost, you would have just called the hotel and our receptionist will have guided you and third option, if you really had a reservation with us then you'd have the GPS coordinates that are on our confirmation emails or on our website.
I just think you have never booked with us and that you never came to us to say much misinformation and what I know, I've never had since opening a client who came and left immediatly.
I think, my dear sir, that you want to harm us because I'm really sure you are one of our competitors, but do not bother, you will not be able to harm our reputation as the beauty of the hotel (I invite you to read all the previous reviews) that the quality of our service and staff.
Finally, for your information, Sirayane is just 10 minutes drive from the Jamaa el Fna, and I think it's normal, as a tourist, to get lost specially if you comes for the first time in a city. It's WORLDWIDE.

Dear Sir, do not bother to write wickedness and really rather just come and visit Sirayane Boutique Hotel & Spa.

Best regards,

Mehdi BENNANI SMIRES

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were slightly hesitant about booking the Sirayane initially due to its distance from the Medina, but now having stayed there I can only say what a positive that is! Yes a Riad is more authentic but you really can have two holidays in one here. You can relax by the lovely pool in the daytime and head to the Medina later in the afternoon when it gets a little cooler. Its a small hotel so still personal and the staff are extremely welcoming. The shuttle into the Medina is great, no need for taxis. So glad we picked the Sirayane and would recommend to anyone thinking of staying.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank H-travels
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The location was just 15 minute taxi ride into central, the hotel is spacious, clean and airy.
The pool was lovely, they see you when you are on your way and then they rush over to make sure you have a towel before you sit.
The restaurant food was delicious, well prepared and fresh,

The only thing about i noticed (not just in this hotel but in several restaurants too) the service is polite, friendly but slow... we asked for some ice to our room and waited about 20 minutes for it before having to call reception again.

This hotel is a very nice and quiet environment so if you are looking for a relaxing break, this is the perfect place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Christine_N1
Reviewed July 21, 2013

No one knows how to host like the Moroccans. This is all the more evident at this wonderful place. We received warm welcomes as soon as we set foot in the hotel by the owner (Mehdi) and the manager (Miriem). The staff were warm and very helpful. The surroundings are absolutely spectacular and luxurious, and take on a life of their own after dusk. There was always beautiful music playing in the background all the time. The pictures on the website absolutely match up with our experience. The breakfast was plentiful and varied, The service was excellent. The waiters were constantly aware of our needs. Our stay was very luxurious and comfortable. The staff at the spa were very friendly and extremely helpful. In fact, all the staff, including the waiters, gardeners, shuttle drivers, house staff were always friendly and always ready to help in whatever way they could, going beyond anything that we had experienced in other countries and at other resorts. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone, and can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family