1,880 results
All reviews private garden free shuttle mini suite oriental massage atlas mountains international menu shuttle service hotel owner pool attendant beautiful hotel relaxing break the hustle and bustle turn down service heated pool minute drive would highly recommend this hotel marrakech centre
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I went in May 2013 for 4 days with my boyfriend as a surprise 30th birthday present to him. I mentioned this to the staff at Sirayane via email prior to the holiday and they made our stay extra special. We were upgraded on arrival from the privilege (standard room) to the Junior Suite with its own private garden which was absolutely lovely. We dined at the hotel one night and the food was delicious, a good variety including traditional Moroccan tagine cooked to perfection. The staff then presented my boyfriend with a birthday chocolate fondue cake with a candle in at the end of the meal – this was such a nice touch. The staff are so friendly and so very helpful, they are always there to offer you a drink or any assistance during your stay (without hassling you!). The hotel is extremely clean and very modern – I could not fault it. Breakfast included a HUGE variety of hot & cold food, catering for everyone – cooked breakfast, cereals, croissants, toast, pancakes, yoghurts, fruit and all beverages you can think of. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus service into Marrakech centre which is only a 10/15 minute drive – they have set times the shuttle bus leaves so you must book your shuttle bus a day in advance or the morning at least. If you choose to dine outside of the hotel I recommend Le Comptoir (very lively & great fun) & Riad Monceau (a beautiful setting). Overall my boyfriend & I had a wonderful time at the Sirayane and are recommending it to everyone we know – thanks for an extra special holiday we won’t forget, see you soon!

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah C
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Overall we had a very enjoyable stay.

We had 6 nights in a pool villa recently and were very impressed with the accommodation, particularly the pool which my 4 year old loved ( obviously.) Excellent big walk in shower, made from concrete. Room kept spotless and well made-up during our stay. I thought the room was very good value.

Service was friendly and attentive, although we had the occasional wooden service moment, for example discord about where we sat in the restaurant.

Breakfast fine, lunch ok; food just didn't light my fire though and I like to look forward to meals when I stay at a hotel. Food not bad , just not memorable, and so we went out most nights.

Well organised transfers to and from the airport / city. We opted for private ones but the hotel's shuttle seemed to work really well.

Enough wireless service to get your mail or view the web from time to time; don't expect continuous service though.

My wife used the spa and didn't like the massage ( including certain bits should be agreed up front she says), but enjoyed the hamman.

Little niggles; cold drinks not cold, being charged ( sometimes) for a decent coffee at breakfast, laminated menus :( , diesel generator adjacent to our villa operated occasionally, could be slightly more family friendly

Worth noting: some limited air traffic close by during our stay.... which in my case helped relieve the tedium of sunbathing.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank LikingLuxury
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

A great hotel for exploring Marrakech, trips into the Atlas Mountains and also lazing by the pool and soaking up the gorgeous surroundings. Hotel buildings -lovely, rooms - stylish, clean and spacious, food - very acceptable but not the best we had in Marrakech; free bus into town v handy to pop into the souk or out for dinner. Staff couldn't be more helpful, the owner checked with us several times if all was ok. Bar staff especially awesome and drivers especially Sayed who took us out for the day to the mountains - highly recommended.

Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I cannot fault this hotel, it was amazing! Staff are exceptional, you could not ask for anymore. I have coeliac disease, on arrival I showed my dietary card ( explaining coeliac in Arabic) from that moment I did not have to worry, the menu was explained to me- what I could and couldn't have, all the staff were aware and they ensured all my food was suitable! Brilliant! Better than at home! The rooms are beautiful, cleaned twice a day. Breakfast was great, the pool is amazing! The whole atmosphere is relaxed, we were utterly spoilt! The manager spoke to us daily and even waved us off when we left! We really didn't want to leave but we will definitely be back! Thank you to all the staff- brilliant!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Yes it's out of town...but it's all the better for that. Escape the madness of Marrakech and laze by the pools on sumptuous sun beds. The hotel has a shuttle bus that drops off and pick up in town so visiting the markets etc. is easy. My wife enjoyed the spa... I don't really get the point of having buckets of water thrown over me... but if you do the spa is calm, clean and hot!

The restaurant is very good serving both local and western food... not the best we've ever had, but for Marrakech it's good quality. The slow cooked shoulder of Lamb is delicious...and enough for a small family.

Our room was very spacious, loads of wardrobe space and the turn down service made the room inviting each evening. The bathroom (wet room) was huge.

Marrakech.. no thanks. Sirayane... we'll be back.

Room tip: Garden rooms by the pool are always requested and despite booking one we ended up in the main hotel. But the hotel room with terrace was lovely.
Date of stay: May 2013