“awsome staff”

Berber Space DayTours
Ranked #101 of 626 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Dear Travelers:It is from Marrakech, Agadir, Ouarzazate and Casablanca that Berber Space Morocco, Tourism Travel agency, proposes you to discover the authenticity, the landscapes of southern Morocco, the hospitality of people and the locals and most beautiful sites of this beautiful kingdom of North Africa, through predetermined , sample tours and excursions in 4x4 published on the website, customizable trips in 4x4 according to your choice of destinations, your style of accommodations (riads, Kasbahs, inns, hotels or camping in the desert) and of course your budget. The reception takes place the first day of your trip to Morocco in the major airports of Morocco or in the port of Tangier for travelers coming from Spain, depending on your chosen 4x4 tour, our guides / drivers will assist you to visit attractions that have attracted your attention. Go with us for a tour or a hike allows you to fully manage your holiday in Morocco, if you decide to extend or stay in one place longer than any other. You do not feel as prisoners during your stay in Morocco with us. With our experience we can help you explore and establish the route & trip of your dreams. We have a varied and well maintained park between 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser for your adventure tours and adventure in the desert and vans with a capacity of 8-17 seats for transfers and group tours throughout Morocco. Our company is a licensed tourist transport by the Moroccan government, our vehicles are all equipped with air conditioning.
Reviewed October 10, 2012

am really speechless,
a great trip , perfect timing and great weather on that days 3 and 4 october 2012, during my trip around ouarzazate, zagora, passing by merzouga , magic desert in auberge de sud,
thanks to our driver HASSAN , amazing guy, and very professional , who never hesitates to answer our questions about the places we were passing by, such a proud , smart and funny
person who loves his country!!!
we really win a great friend who inspire us to plane more excursions with him in the future .

3  Thank bicha_49
"company"
"driver"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We contacted the 5 top tour companies mentioned in this site during our stay in Marrakech and only Hassan of Berber Space responded. That itself says a lot about him and his company. Our driver / guide Amer picked us up and keep us all excited and amused with his knowledge about their traditions and wrapped them up with his personal experience. We were stopped several times by the authorities but Amer kept his cool and made our trip very pleasant. We were on our own in Essaouira and enjoyed the quiet afternoon and yummy seafood. My wife had a chance to practice her price negotiation skill and get us a great lunch. What we learned from this short trip is to make the reservation early and of course contact Hassan and no one else. I heard he bought his laptop in the dessert, now, that is the ultimate wired businessman.

3  Thank See196
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My family and I travelled to Morocco over the summer, and we booked a part of our trip with Berber Space. What we realized when we were with Berber Space is that all the positive reviews on trip advisor were true. Our guide Hassan, took care of my family, and did everything astounding, and he would do everything in his power to please us, and to give us a great time. Not only did Hassan help us with excursion, he had helped us out with our whole moroccan trip, he was a phone call away, to help us out. Also we could always trust Hassan’s advice. He kept us away from things that won’t be amazing, and pulled us towards things that would blow our minds. He was a punctual man, which we respected great fully. The only disappointing thing was, that we didn’t get to stay longer at the Sahara, since out trip was packed of things to do.

3  Thank BaderMm
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I really enjoyed the week-long-adventure with Yousef in Morocco... It was one of life time experience for me..... They are good professionals......

3  Thank Onder G
See more reviews
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We just returned from a trip with Hassan of BerberSpaceMorroco and were amazed. First, it was planned so well that every need we had was answered from time to rest to time to see sights. Next, the places we stayed, the riads, were not just the usual wonderful riads, but had excellent services and food. Third, Hassan provided all the background we needed in order to understand what we were seeing. The extra guides he had for Meknes, Fez and other stops were wonderful, too, careful, patient and helped us to understand. Finally, when we did stop at shops to see or buy, not once did I feel hassled, hustled or cheated. Berberspace only takes you to places you can trust.

As for the trip itself, it was perfect. We got to see Meknez, Fez, the drive to the desert. The highlight, of course, was sleeping outside in the desert. Loved the camel ride, too. Chez Pierre in the mountains was wonderful. Make sure Hassan gets you room 2, as he did for us. It had the best view, out a selection of fantastic sights.

If I ever go back to Morocco or have any friends going to Morocco, I would definitely strongly recommend BerberSpace, so they can really enjoy and understand Morocco. I cannot tell you how many silly ideas I had about Morocco and Islam before I went there, but now I feel like I know more about this country and I have someone there I can count on if I ever return. Inshalla.

3  Thank WriterDianna