“Delicious”

Villa Flore
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: This is listed in the hotels sections but not as a restaurant. I ate in the restaurant but did not stay at the hotel. I would like to submit a review of the restaurant only.
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We visited this restaurant towards the end of our holiday and wished we had been sooner so we could have visited again! The service was excellent - staff were very attentive and the owner coming for a quick chat was a nice touch. The setting itself is very tastefully decorated and they had a fire going which was lovely on a chilly night. The best thing about this place however is the food. It was beautiful. All the dishes we ordered seemed to melt in our mouths, I just wish we could have ordered more! The duck main course is to be particularly recommended.

Would love to return if ever given the chance and will be recommending this restaurant to friends who are going to Marrakech in a few months. Do make sure you book a table though as they are often full.

Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

We had lunch à la terrasse it was full of light, tajine just excellent. Good choices of wine and desserts. A must go in marrakech, it is near the souq in rue mouaissine

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We had a nice dinner - the food was excellent; the setting is calm and relaxing. Ideal after shopping in the souks!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Awesome spot, beautiful place, hidden gem, incredible food and service. A must while in Marrakech. Hard to find, but that adds to the wow factor.

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

While walking through the medina my friend abd I accidentally found this place, and I'm glad we did. It's off the main road in the medina, but there is a sign, the guys standing outside will try to take you to another restaurant if you aren't careful-be firm and go to the door for Villa Flore and ring the bell. We were seated by the fireplace, which was lovely as it was a cool evening. I had the chicken tagine, the best I've had in Morocco. The service was very good and the apple crepe I had for dessert was incredible. I would definitely recommend the restaurant. Decently priced to for an upscale restaurant in the medina.

1  Thank Lydia S