“Great atmosphere and excellent price”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Club Jumbo Marrakech
Ranked #412 of 499 Hotels in Marrakech
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great atmosphere and excellent price”
Reviewed April 3, 2011

Went with my French husband, our kids, his brother and his family and my belle mere. We were 10. This was my first all inclusive experience. I understand that it may not live up to Club Med standards (I wouldn't know), but we had a wonderful time. Everyone was super friendly and very forgiving of my American accented French. Most everyone spoke English. The food was really good. One night, though, there was nothing my very picky kids would eat and one of the chefs offered to saute turkey breasts for them, it was great. My biggest complaint would be NO DIET COKE, what the??? Luckily one can find this in town at the supermarkets, whew! Our room was on the far right side and away from all the speakers. The staff that runs the events (aquagym, archery, volleyball, theater,etc.) were funny, kind and very down to earth (easy to talk to). We did some day travel events. The only one I wouldn't care to do again is the one that's like Ali Baba in Disney, I was sick and I'm pretty sure it was from the food. We had an excellent deal out of Toulouse airport which inluded airfare, meals, hotel, transportation, etc. We would definitely go back. It was also a great cultural experience for my children and myself included.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family