All reviewsroof terraceon arrivalmint teagreat positionthe ground floorgod sendamazing place to stayrooms are beautifulyogurtsmall riadplunge poollovely riadday tripbusy citythe main squareshort breakhossein
Reviewed September 19, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Riad Cinnamon in early sept 2010. The place is superb. The staff are great too, they cant do enough for you. The Riad is situated in a good place, just north of the Souks.
Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tdymmock
Reviewed September 6, 2010

Only open a few months but run to a really high standard. The accommodation is very comfortable, all 5 rooms decorated with a different Moroccan style, en-suite and air con. Food is typically Moroccan, plentiful, breakfast and evening meal can be served on the roof terrace if you prefer. All the staff are so helpful, and understood my poor French!! Loungers on the terrace have plenty of scope to sunbath or just sit and read, it's very peaceful. Situated in the Medina you don't have far to walk to be in the Souks and main square. Plenty to see, places to go and excursions can be booked through the Manager. I thoroughly recommend the Hammam! All in all a brilliant week exploring Marrakech and beautiful weather.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank bonny01Hitchin
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I have just spent two nights at Riad Cinammon, travelling with my 15 year old we had teh Meknes suite. Every detail of this Riad is very well thought through and credit should go to the owners for the standard of the accommodation and interiors. Abdou was a wonderful guardian and looked after all our needs including arranging Taxi's etc... a nice touch is the house mobile that helps you trying to find your way home after a hard days haggling, trust me you will need it...

One small niggle was that the air-conditioning did not have much effect on the overall temperature and we had no hot-water but the two kind of cancelled each other out.

Acid test is that I would stay here again and also recommend to friends.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank Tass P
Reviewed July 31, 2010

been to marrakech many times for the last 20 years,I must say this one was by far the best ,the riad was clean the food was cream the la cream,the staff were so friendly,radia's cooking was out of this world,abdou can't do enough for you,hassan the man who's always there when you need him,riad cinnamon become my second home can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank nizar007
Reviewed July 29, 2010

I have just returned from a 3 night short break at Riad Cinnamon, and although thi is not my first time to Marrakech this is by far the best Riad I have stayed in. The Riad is clean stunning without being to fussy, and the staff are great and always willing to help. The manager Abdou was always making sure we were happy, and the dinner we had at the Riad was lovely. I love Marrakech but fell in love wuth this Riad so much I am planning my next trip back for November already!. I would reccomend this Riad to anyone wanting value for money without compromising on quality or service.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family