All reviewsroof terraceon arrivalmint teagreat positionthe ground floorgod sendamazing place to stayrooms are beautifulyogurtsmall riadplunge poollovely riadday tripbusy citythe main squareshort breakhossein
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I have just spent two nights at Riad Cinammon, travelling with my 15 year old we had teh Meknes suite. Every detail of this Riad is very well thought through and credit should go to the owners for the standard of the accommodation and interiors. Abdou was a wonderful guardian and looked after all our needs including arranging Taxi's etc... a nice touch is the house mobile that helps you trying to find your way home after a hard days haggling, trust me you will need it...

One small niggle was that the air-conditioning did not have much effect on the overall temperature and we had no hot-water but the two kind of cancelled each other out.

Acid test is that I would stay here again and also recommend to friends.

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank Tass P
Reviewed July 31, 2010

been to marrakech many times for the last 20 years,I must say this one was by far the best ,the riad was clean the food was cream the la cream,the staff were so friendly,radia's cooking was out of this world,abdou can't do enough for you,hassan the man who's always there when you need him,riad cinnamon become my second home can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank nizar007
Reviewed July 29, 2010

I have just returned from a 3 night short break at Riad Cinnamon, and although thi is not my first time to Marrakech this is by far the best Riad I have stayed in. The Riad is clean stunning without being to fussy, and the staff are great and always willing to help. The manager Abdou was always making sure we were happy, and the dinner we had at the Riad was lovely. I love Marrakech but fell in love wuth this Riad so much I am planning my next trip back for November already!. I would reccomend this Riad to anyone wanting value for money without compromising on quality or service.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Louisa01
Reviewed May 12, 2010

The attention to detail set this beautiful riad apart.
The Staff were wonderful, and the old adage 'nothing is too much trouble' was most certainly true.
The Moroccan mobile phone for each guest was an inspired touch.
The rooms are beautifully appointed with every little extra to make you feel pampered.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
5  Thank Sarah C
Reviewed May 6, 2010

We spent three nights at the newly opened Riad Cinnamon, and couldnt have asked for a more relaxing place to stay. The attention to detail throughout the Riad really is fantastic, you feel cared for and appreciated from the minute you walk in through the door. There is a beautiful roof terrace, where you are literally just above all the other surrounding buildings and can look out for miles across Marrakech, with the Atlas mountains backdrop in the distance.

The staff were also great, Abdou is the manager and does a great job of helping you back to the Riad should you get lost in the souks (which we did quite frequently!).

I wouldnt hesitate in recommending Riad Cinnamon to anyone, definately on my list of places to head back to.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple