My wife and me stayed here for 5 days, and loved every second of it. It's got the best imaginable location: right around the riad are a number of streets that lead within one or two minutes to local neighborhoods with cafes and restaurants that are mainly visited by locals, like you are in a Moroccan town less known then Marrakesh. If you walk on the main road, you find in under 10 minutes many places with international clientele and menus that are made for that, and within 15 minutes you are in the center of the Medina, one of the best known places in North African world. Eric and his staff are amazing, and go out of their way to help. We are both runners, my wife and me and had special breakfast wishes. We got up at 11 in the morning, (we hadn't slept till 11 since ages, but the place is so quiet and peaceful !) had some coffee and came back from our run at 2 pm when we got the rest of the breakfast, eggs and OJ and fresh croissants, which we had ordered. Etc etc. We will for sure come back here.
p.s. it has a great spa and right around the neighborhood are some of the top rated spas, all in 5 minutes walking distance. You can hear it, we are really enthusiastic about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Vendome & Spa - is a riad boutique hotel in Marrakech, located in Dar El Bacha (one of the best areas in Marrakech medina). Raid Vendome has modern equipment for your pleasure and comfort, with a swimming pool in the patio, an oriental hammam with massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Vendome And Spa Marrakech
- Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech Hotel Marrakech