“Wellness at will”

49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 215 helpful votes
“Wellness at will”
Reviewed April 26, 2011

My wife and I had the Kabira package - hammam, scrub and relaxing massage. And I have to say that we're satisfied. Decent quality of service - no fuss reservation, continual attention, serious bathing and scrubbing - the massage is a bit on the soft side, but you can just imagine that it's 'wellness'. All in all a fair pricing of the 1 hour 45 minutes package.

www.lesbainsde-kabira.com
GPS Location: N 31.37.600 W 007.59.335

Visited April 2011

Leiden, The Netherlands
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Not the most attentive staff”
Reviewed April 15, 2010

We were looking for a cheaper place for a massage, than the so famous " Les Bains de Marrakech". After searching online and finding their website with such a great variety of massages for a lower price, we decided to visit Les Bains de Kabira which was close to our hotel.
The receptionist offered mint tea and she was very helpful when explaining the different massages they had. We really wanted to have a pair of strong hands but all I could get as a female was an Oriental massage because men can't massage women, or vice-versa. We made an appointment for the next day for Oriental massage and Shiatsu massage.
When we arrived there the next day, 10 minutes before our appointment, the receptionist invited us to take a sit and we waited for 30 minutes without any explanation or apology for the delay. Finally a lady asked me to walk with her to a really dark room where I took my clothes off without any sort of privacy. She asked me to lay down and gave me the oriental massage, which was supposed to be one of the hardest they had. Well it was everything but hard and after a while I fell asleep. The massage should last for 1hour and it took her 45minutes in total. Then I waited for my friend who should have had the shiatsu massage (only given by the owner) and he told me he got an oriental massage instead because there was anyone else to give the shiatsu one. We walked to the receptionist and she said they didn't know if he would even come today, although we made an appointment the day before. She said she would call us whenever the owner "would have time for an appointment" (they didn't call during our 8days stay in Marrakech) and then she was even making jokes out of the situation like nothing happened.
The interior was nicely decorated and there was a really relaxing ambiance. The hammam/ massages were 100dh-150dh cheaper than the other places meant for tourists.

1 Thank Tulipa07