All reviews the main square rooftop terrace mini pool no elevator no alcohol crepes hotel is in a great location three nights plunge pool mint tea air conditioning yogurt our night stay peaceful oasis big square the ground floor long weekend
Reviewed January 29, 2012

It was our first trip to Morocco and we staid one week in lovely Riad Bahia Salam in Marakech. I can recommend this riad to everybody.The staff was extremely friendly, helpful and service in the riad was excellent ! Very clean,beautiful design and decoration, good breakfast, great location and easy too find !! Even the riad is located in noisy street, in side is silent and peaceful place to relax.We could also reach most of the famous tourist attractions on feet and the famous square Djema el- fna is just behind the corner - prox. 5 min walking from riad.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights in January 2012, and what a nice place.

Marrakesh is manic, and this hotel is right on a main street, But once you step in the mayhem is left behind and everything is peaceful.

My room had everything I needed - free safe, free wi-fi, TV, air-con. The rooms are cleaned everyday.

The staff are really friendly.

The hotel has a roof terrace, where you can view the street below. There is a dining room off here where they serve breakfast - very nice.

They also serve dinner and evening meal, and I had this in my room one night - no problem at all.

The location is a 10 minute walk from the main square - Djemaa El Fna.

I liked this hotel. Being honest I couldn't fault it.

Room Tip: Mr room was on the ground floor but hand no windows - it was an internal room
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I just finished reading the famous book " Une enfance au harem" by Fatima Mernissi. I was craving to stay in one of these multi-floor, extended family house and this drove me to book this riad on the internet. I was not disappointed. The architecture is refined, the rooms are tastefully decorated and the staff is very friendly. Breakfast at the roof-top restaurant with views of the snow-capped moutains and the Masjid is an amazing experience. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a truly authentic Moroccan experience.

Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank wannederer
Reviewed December 6, 2011

Staying in Riad Bahia was an unforgettable experience. Tired after traveling, heat, nosie and multiple stimulus coming from all over in Marrakech You find your self in that oasis of calm. Rooms are super comfy and clean, staff friendly and helpfull. Views from roof terace amazing, plus great tradicional Morrocan food.
Would definately come back. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Booked this Riad for our honeymoon and was not disappointed. The deal through Late Rooms was fantastic, it gave us one free night- which ended up being not much more for the week as if we had booked a room the next size down.

The most memorable aspect of this Riad is how clean it is. The staff were cleaning constantly, even the pavement outside. Which is very re-assuring as I was pregnant and was especially conscious of cleanliness. The Riad itself is beautiful & very stylishly decorated. The location is perfect, its on a main road so its easy to find, plus its right inside the medina so a short walk from all the main attractions. We both really enjoyed the breakfasts, with pancakes, omelettes, croissants, bread, jams, juice, tea & coffee & yoghurt. This was much more enjoyable than a typical greasy english fry-up. Also better than a buffet as it was freshly prepared.

I couldnt fault the staff, who were extremely helpful and friendly. Many nights bringing food up to the room for late night pregnancy cravings! The food was very well priced so we ate at the Riad often. We also spent lots of time relaxing in the sun on the terrace.

We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple