Amour de Riad
Riad Dar Thalge(Marrakech)
Riad Menzeh(Marrakech)
Riad Massiba(Marrakech)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2011

A very friendly and lovely place! The rooms are clean and the hostel was renvated lately. The young team that manages the hostel is very nice, helpful and always open for a chat. For breafast they serve fresh orange juice, coffee, bread and marmalade. We felt very save and welcome. If you want to go on an excursion, the hostel cooperates with Atlas Trekking, a reliable agency for excursions in High Atlas mountains or the desert.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with windows
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anne S
Reviewed May 30, 2011

Riad is an excellant location only minutes from the main sqaure. The alleyway leading to the Riad is dark and i wouldnt recommend it for solo female travellers because of this.
Our room number 4 was on the first floor on the outer wall which overlooked the alley-this meant it was noisy at night with people shouting and running along the alley.
The room was small and the bed was very creaky.
Bathroom ok but shower tray flooded.

Staff were very friendly and breakfast consisted of bread, honey and pancakes with coffee which was good.

Overall an average stay and good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank channii70
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I enjoyed staying here, it was clean and fairly comfortable, the most important aspects of somewhere to sleep. It's not luxurious, but pleasant and good if you're on a budget.

My only issue if with one of the workers who harassed me when I stayed there, despite me dressing conservatively. Staying with my friend and her mother I felt fairly safe, but if I was a lone traveller I would have felt quite anxious and probably wouldn't have stayed longer than a night.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Smashers999
Reviewed December 5, 2010

We stayed for 4 nights in total here and it was basic but affordable. A good place to stay if you're just looking for a cheap central place to stay. However, as the other reviewer mentioned you might want to bring your own towel! The one supplied was a hand towel.
Also, most importantly for female travellers, I was harassed by one of the hotel staff, a man, who gave me a bit of unwanted attention and wouldn't take no for an answer. For this reason I personally wouldn't go back to this riad. I'd recommend it, though, if you want somewhere cheap and central and clean to stay.

• Stayed: November 2010
2  Thank Ashwah
Reviewed March 20, 2010

The location was excellent, easy short walk to the square. Staff were friendly and helpful. The single rooms are to be avoided. My room (Safran) was really dire. The bed sloped so bad that I nearly fell out of bed twice and gave up at 6am and went onto roof terrace to watch sun up instead. The room was really small and claustraphobic and contained only bed and a plastic stool. The toilet was so small you couldn't sit straight on it and it was hard to move. The fan on the ceiling was so large that everytime I looked up I laughed as I felt like I was under a helicopter! It had comedy value, but the place was, in character, like a small prison. A few pictures in rooms and a few added touches could have made a world of difference. Also the tea-towel sized "bath towel" also made me laugh. It was however, no joking matter as this was the most expensive riad of our stay! Thank god it was only for one night.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends