“Buggy and quad excursion”

Dunes & Desert Exploration
Book In Advance
$114.18*
Camel and Quad Biking Tour from Marrakech
$75.12*
Marrakech Desert and Palm Grove Buggy Tour Including Berber Village
$42.07*
and up
Desert and Palm Grove Camel Ride from Marrakech Including Moroccan Tea and Snack
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Dunes & Desert organizes half-day or full day activities: quad biking, buggy riding, stand up Paddle (SUP), mountain biking, camel riding and a lot more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I loved doing buggy and quad. It was a great experience. We drove about 2 to 3 hours in small villages and in the mountains. We stopped to drink tea and socialize with other groups. The staff is excellent and very careful. Security is great. I recommend to everyone, both buggy and quad. It was awesome :)))

Write a ReviewReviews (1,148)

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Guide spoke very very little english. Not his fault that he got us though. He did great nonetheless and was a very fun guide! Going thru villages, palm groves, and the expanse of this land was great but we only climbed one big mound. Wish they could incorporate another viewing opportunity or two. Office staff very nice too! Would definitely do it again.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

I booked a half day trip with quads and all my expectations were overfulfilled. Picked up by Marc on time at the hotel it turned out that i was the only guest, and the team did not cancel the trip....I was out with Mohammed on two quads through the palmeraie, through deep rivers, up the hills, through small villages, along some roads, cross country etc. It was absolutely great fun and the team is really ver very charming and taking care. Quads are in good conditions, prices are fair and it is definitely a must-do in marrakesch. Mohammed, thanks for the great Friday morning!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I used Dunes and Desert after seeing the reviews on trip advisor and am glad that I used them. They are a very professional company and flexible as they allowed me to book the activity from London and pay upon arriving.

I had a wonderful time and would recommend this half day adventure to everyone as its a great way of seeing more of Marrakech at it's finest. I think its great value for money! I definitley would like to do quad biking again on holiday within the right environment.

1  Thank Hayley M
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I organised my trip online before I arrived as I was travelling solo. Everything was very organised and professional. Omar rang me the day before My trip just to confirm pickup etc. Pick up was on time and journey there not too far. The staff were very friendly and mohammed explained everything before we set off. I was a little warery at first but I felt very comfortable and safe and Mohammed put me behind him so he could keep an eye on me. The trip was well worth it and great value for money. I would recommend to everyone.