“Absolutely excellent!”
Review of Morocco Explored

Morocco Explored
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Morocco Explored is your registered tour provider in Morocco since 2003. We price and book private trips any day of the year for hotels, transport and activities, plus give experienced advice on traveling in fantastic Morocco. Morocco Explored specialises in researching and organizing custom made tours to match your requirements for adventurous explorers of all ages, small or large groups. We stress immersion and the best way to do this is by letting the tour evolve as you wish. We offer optional short or long walks and treks as an alternative to the road, often to places less traveled by many visitors to Morocco. All meals reflect regional cuisine and stays in hotels, auberge and riads are in comfortable clean traditional interpreted styled and architecture in the best locations. Traveling with Morocco Explored you'll experience only the best Morocco has to offer.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 21, 2012

The only thing that would have improved our trip with this company would be if we had at least double the time!! The trip was 100 % perfect from start to finish. Communication with Robbin was excellent, we were able to do exactly as we wanted, cost is very reasonable and accommodation etc was great.
Our driver and guide went out of his way to make sure we had the best time and we now have a good friend for life. We were so sad to leave and already thinking about booking another trip.
Highly recommend!!

2  Thank JamieWest

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We have just returned from Morocco and already i'm planning on how we can rush back there.!.What a fantastic experience..Any words I can muster will not capture how amazing our trip was! Thankyou so much Essallah for your expertise and making us feel so at home in such a wonderful country.I can only begin to attempt to describe just how wonderful our journey was.We have been so lucky to have found you and your team and we will be back for sure!I booked my trip to Morocco with a certain apprehension as I am a single woman who travels alone with my two teenage children..Well I shouldn't have wasted any energy worrying at all,what is there to panic about?? NOTHING!! Single women of the world wishing to traverse this beautiful country alone pack your suitcase now and book with Morocco Explored!!Essallahs attention to detail and expertise made our tour a jewel(several actually) in the crown of this magnificent country..My children(and myself) soaked up the whole experience with total wonder.We have seen and visited the most outstanding vistas,been driven with ease and safety through sandstorms,mountains and sunshine on route to the Sahara,ridden camels through the desert by moonlight,watched shooting stars glide across the milky way,and greeted the dawn rising ad-mist a magnificent spectrum of colours of the desert,met truly warm and wonderful people along the journey and had the privilege to be introduced to the people of a marvelous culture,all happy to share their knowledge with a willing and gentle hospitality second to none. This fantastic experience will stay with us forever. I'm so happy we booked with Morocco Explored..Thankyou so much Essallah!!!watch out were coming back!!

2  Thank Allie000
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Superb driver, itinerary. Very fair prices. Equally important for us (guilt-prone Westerners, afraid of being labelled "poverty tourists" ) was fact that this company's tour profits stay in-country, benefit local drivers, guides, hotels, etc.

Marny and Susan

2  Thank marnyhall
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Thank you to Morocco Explored for a great trip! We want to write to tell others how much we thoroughly enjoyed this tour. We are independent travelers who normally shun organized tours, but my husband and I found Morocco Explored on the internet, and decided to try a custom tour to take away the headache of doing everything ourselves. From the very start were engaged in the very efficient and easy communication with Robbin by email. The tour we chose fit our requirements exactly. We loved that we could stop anywhere, anytime, and explore whatever we found or were interested in. Robbin you were right, there is so much to see!! Morocco is very diverse and complicated culture, different everywhere you go, and we took the greatest pleasure in just enjoying everything around us. We also chose not to stop to eat at any of the tourist restaurants along the road, but asked our very amiable driver Hammoud to help us. He did much more and introduced us to Morocco in a way we could have never done alone, meeting nomads and Berbers, his family, practicing our bad French and learning some Berber in return. Driving was safe, efficient and the car was a dream 4x4 magic carpet ride through a magical land. Shokran, sah hah! I have to say one of the best tours we've ever done.

1  Thank seasan
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Last year during our trip to Morocco, we decided to book a tour through Morocco Explored and we had an excellent time! Robbin was extremely helpful and booking the tour over the internet was easy. Prior to the trip, we were provided with a lot of information to prepare us for what to expect and that was helpful. The tour guides were very friendly and informative and the historic places and countryside were a welcome change from the hectic pace of Marrakech. And the camels were friendly too!

I hope this isn't a once in a lifetime opportunity, but if it is, I'm glad I booked through Morocco Explored. In the words of Khameleyon Man, from a disc that was played on repeat during the trip, "I had a good time in Morocco." It is a beautiful country and Morocco Explored presents it to you in a unique and entertaining way. Thank you so much!