1,061 results
All reviews entertainment team adult only pool maxi club atlas targa reception staff pool bar pizza and pasta main pool meal times free shuttle buses evening entertainment mini disco family holiday bar closes arabic lessons inclusive bar fresh omelettes
Selected filters
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Entertainers superb (Chico ) pool staff great , reception girls very helpful arranged a super evening for my birthday at le blokk a little taxi ride but more than worth it for first class meal and entertainment .
Back to hotel a must stay from me and you Yvonne ??
No complaints at all, staff and hotel was spot on .. I would def come back and my son Archie will now say his bit ..
Definitely the most welcome and comfortable hotel I have ever gone.Amazing staff that always make me smile.cant wait to come back and THANK YOU!!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Both myself and my girlfriend stayed here for 1 week and have just returned today.

Food was 10/10. Of course it is very hard to satisfy everybody's taste buds bit they did a very good job of doing it and I love my food!!!

Cleaniness - The hotel was always kept clean and to a very high standard from the restaurant to the bar to the pool areas they were always clean.

Location - the free shuttle bus to and from the old/new town to the hotel was so handy and we made use of this service everyday. You can choose from multiple times (I think they leave every two hours approximately from 9:30 to 19:30) sometimes we would just get the shuttle bus out and instead of arranging a pickup time we would get a taxi back for 80-100MAD from old town and 60-80MAD from new town.

Staff - The staff were brilliant and very nice people in general. The entertainer Dari is great and a very nice person as well Chico but all entertainer staff are great and try and get everyone to participate in activities.
I would also like to mention the cleaning staff as our room was spotless each day and it was good to put your feet up after a long day and a fresh and spotless room.

Rooms - the rooms are big and spacious. The bathroom/Shower is large also with walk in shower. The aircon could to with some work as it never really cooled the room down maybe by a few degrees. It was very loud also but I'm sure with some quick maintenance this wouldnt be an issue.
The room had a safe/fridge and tv which are all good additions to the room.

Entertainment nights - The entertainment team put on shows each night and are well worth going to if you want to have a chilled night in. Most are for kids but all the adults still have a good Laugh too.

The only big downside to this hotel is the booking agency that is located beside the reception. Save yourself a lot of hassle and book your trips outside the hotel in the new town. I have separate review on this so I won't include here as I don't want to take any good away from the hotel but if you have any questions on the agency that do excursions from the hotel you can message me.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
7  Thank danwirl
Reviewed April 3, 2019

Really nice medium sized resort. Located outside noisy city centre. Shuttle available hourly. Nice food range with Moroccan influence. Friendly staff everywhere. Reception staff very helpful. Nice rooms with basic amenities. Helpful man Nabil at the hotel tour lounge. Good animation team.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

First of all great rooms, service, pools, food and drinks, but as a couple when the main bar shuts at 11pm you need something else as it’s not a place you would go out and explore outside the hotel, 1st night shisha bar open till 1am was great, very chilled and great for couples and groups, 2&3rd night shut and told various reasons why they didn’t open, forces you to bed too early on holiday which is a shame, happy to pay for extra options outside of all inclusive but not available

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
JihaneA61, Quality Manager at LABRANDA Targa Club Aqua Parc, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Dear Leanne,

You took the time to share your thoughts about your stay at our hotel, and we thank you for that.
We are sorry that the service did not live up to your expectations, and we ask you to accept our sincerest apologies.
We take note of your remarks, which can only help us improve our quality level.
Best regards

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 week
Hotel is very friendly and choice of food for an all inclusive hotel was very good.
We found a problem with our room and they changed us and the rooms were much better.
Pools and drinks were great
We will book again.