Felt like being one of the scenes of 'Tales of 1001 nights'.
we really liked this place! beautiful enterieur, colorful and stylish! it was great to be there!
True, that it is difficult to find it first time, so my advice:
1. transfer from the airport is highly recommended!
2. When you leave the hotel first time, use the same door that you entered before!
3. And better to ask the crew which door can be opened with the key you got from them :)
Because this beautiful riad has 3 entrance! believe me, I am good in navigation and can use maps. but there was useless and me too and we lost always! Therefore did freestyling :)
After knowing these 3 entrances, especially one of them from a different road, it was easy to find.
Breakfast is French influenced.
Lovely place, looking fwd to return ASAP! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palais Des Princesses is located in the heart of Marrakech's medina, a 2-minute walk from the famous Jamaa El Fna Square. It features an indoor swimming pool, Spa & Wellness Centre, where there is a hammam, hot tub and massages available upon request. The guest rooms are located around a central courtyard with flowers and trees. The bright, spacious rooms have air conditioning, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi internet access. Some rooms have a 4-poster bed. Riad Palais Des Princesses provides a daily buffet breakfast that is served on the terrace. The hotel restaurant serves traditional Moroccan cuisine. Set within the Riad Zitoune El Keddim district, the residence has easy access to the city's many sites. Public parking is available nearby for guests arriving by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Palais des Princesses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Et Palais Des Princesses Hotel Marrakech