$402
Dar Rhizlane(Marrakech)
$171
$154
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$196
$157
$541
$427
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $536/night.

Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
$89
$74
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$348
$218
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

$250
$551
  • Pool
$1,034
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,400/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 28, 2015

I have never given a bad review before but this has got to be the worst hospitality experience I have ever had so I had to say something. The managers of the place, Sebastien and Nezha were anything but professional.
At our arrival, we are greeted by Nezha who is very cold, knows very little about the city and makes us feel out of place with her rude remarks about me and my friend. Shortly afterwards, we meet Sebastien who was drunk, loud and disrespectful to us. I was really appalled at the terrible way they treated us making us feel unwanted, disrespected and regretful of having made the choice to stay at this riad. After an hour and a half of being thoroughly investigated, our hosts send us to the ATM to bring cash because (apparently) their website was out of order and they refused that we pay using a credit card without any explanation as to why and disregarding the fact that it was almost midnight and that we were tired after a long trip. After we finally get to the room, we are greeted by a cockroach in the bathtub, what a great way to start your vacation!
The riad itself looked beautiful but you have very little privacy and you are treated very poorly. If you want your vacation ruined like ours was, go to this place.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Guirida
Reviewed March 28, 2015

I had a great experience at at Riad Harmonia and been given a great service for past 5 days. Riad Harmonia is located near the busy Djemma El Fna market about less than 5 minute walk. I will provide some point below:

- The staff is very friendly and helpful. They are able to assist any doubt you have 24/7. They able to help me to locate the places on the map, making reservation for restaurant or spa of your choice via telephone call, arrange porter or personal driver for you which you need to pay.

- They have modern and traditional minimalist Moroccan design and give you great feel of the plant. It is much comfortable and relaxing environment. They have terrance where you can relax and have breakfast either there or ground floor.

- Breakfast and Dinner is enjoyable and provide authentic Morrocan cuisine dish. Highly recommended to try out the dinner. Their cook is class.

- They have fast secure WiFi which i have no problem.

- The small swimming pool is located on the central ground floor of the Riad, admire that they have a jacuzzi and if you wish to use heating then you will need pay additional fee.

- They have brilliant bed, bathroom and shower with cupboard available and locker with PIN.

- It is normal that old medina have winding alleyway, you will need to do your quick research finding the Riad, it is located close to the square market and the area is family friend area.

I will definitely come over there again because the service was outstanding.

Room Tip: Ground Floor room is close to the small pool, Top floor have one room with beautful nice wooden balcony or you choose other room.
  • Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2012

One of the more modern Riads, the Harmonia boasts not only fantastic rooms and a cooling pool, but also personel that shine by their friendly helpfulness.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We received a "free upgrade" to Riad Harmonia from the sister property Riad Zenithya. We were told we would have a door to door trip to get there. When we got as close as we could in the medina, the taxi driver called the riad to request them come get us, which is customary, given that taxis can't get inside the alleyways. Then we waited ten minutes. Then he called back. Then they argued. We finally left with a guy who was not from the riad, and a cart piled with all of our luggage. When we arrived the riad, two women greeted us. We asked them to pay the cart man, as this was supposed to be a door to door transfer. They told us we had to pay him. They turned us over to the manager, Aldo who told us our room was ready.

When we walked in our room, it smelled of raw sewage. We told Aldo, and he told us that was because the room wasn't ready. We asked for a different room and were told the place was full. He called one of the women who had met us at the door. We went back downstairs. She opened the windows and lit incense in the bathroom. Then they told us the room was ready. The room was slightly larger than the other room but really didn't constitute an upgrade given the raw sewage smells aparently coming up the pipes. While I can't blame the riad for that, I can question why I was told I was getting an upgrade and moved when apparently, they just wanted to move us to a room of similar quality and a sewage smell problem, and make us pay for the privilege, and waste half a day.

When I went back downstairs, I fully expected that since there were three staff in the riad, and that none of them would walk out to get us at the taxi area, then they must be fully engaged. They were, with the television.

Over the next few days, Aldo was always warm in his greetings. However, the service was lousy. One morning, I asked for a pot of coffee to take to our room rather than a breakfast downstairs. I had gotten food sick the day before and the only thing I had eaten that my boyfriend had not was their breakfast. They told me they would bring the coffee up. We waited a half hour. It never came. We went downstairs and sat down. They brought coffee right out.

On the third day we asked for clean towels. We were given one and offered another wet one that had just been put in the dryer. Huh? They only have one extra towel?

One night we returned at 12:30am. You do not have keys to the riad. An attendant has to let you in. We rang and knocked and waited and rang and knocked and waited, and finally pounded on the door, and rang the bell continuously, no doubt waking everyone, before we were finally let in.

The place is nice enough, but except for the woman who cooks, everyone else seemed more interested in watching tv than dealing with doing their jobs. I felt like an unwelcome guest in someone's home. And on our last day, they came to the room fifteen minutes before check out time to remind us we had to leave. Yeah, thanks for the reminder. We brought our own luggage down with no help and found our own cart boy to get us out of there. Tasteful decor does not make for a warm welcoming stay. Go elsewhere until they get their staff in order.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank providenceTim
Reviewed March 29, 2012

For me what made this a wonderful stay, was the complementary taxi pick up from the air port, the welcome from Aldo - the manager, and warmth of the staff, Ahmed in particular. Very simple riad, but clean, with wonderful showers, and great breakfasts - freshly squeezed orange juice, hot pancakes, home made jams, and steaming coffee. Also the riad is wonderfully positioned only 5 minutes from the central square and souqs.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends