$398
$455
$368
Relais & Châteaux
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmanager rachidroof terracethe main squareatlas mountainshot water bottlesbird songcentral locationwinter sunshinefew minutes walkfantastic locationfabulous place to stayeach morningshort breakvisiting marrakechtucked awayjemma el fna squarefirst floor
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have been to Marrakech many times mainly with school parties and groups of fronds in hotels. If you want to experience the real Marrakech then staying in a Riad is the only way to do this. Linda is the perfect host and I would definitely stay here again. I ate in the Riad on the first night and the meal was excellent. Breakfast was also well served with plenty to eat and I loved the strawberry jam. The location is perfect and everyone was very friendly. I would certainly recommend to friends and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Thank you very much for the great review. So glad that you agree that if you want to experience the real Marrakech then staying in a Riad is the only way to do it. Look forward to having you to stya with us again very soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Riad Linda is located in a tiny derb at the heart of the exotic center of Marrakech. Hidden away just steps from the teeming markets of the city, the riad has been thoughtfully created to offer the features and services that make a visit great. The staff is helpful, often beyond reason, and will do whatever is necessary to help their guests. The rooms, while not luxurious, are clean and the water in the shower is hot. The rooms have ac units, very nice in the Moroccan heat. Linda, often in residence, quietly provides her perspective on the city. An adequate breakfast is served, in the roof garden if you wish, where you can enjoy the sun and watch the swallows swoop and dive above the roof tops while you get a leisurely start to your day.
A taxi from the airport and a porter from the taxi will be arranged on your request. Details of currency exchange, and other helpful bits of information are also offered to the arriving traveller.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms may be advised if you have heavy luggage or are not comfortable on stairs, but offer less privacy than the upper rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you so much for the lovely review & your kind comments. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to host you & we look forward to reading your article on your cookery lesson with Rachid!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

What a fantastic riad in location right in the heart of Marrakech. The owners were lovely and made us feel so welcome. It really felt like we were staying at their own house, it was so personal and friendly. The staff were fantastic and only too willing to help whenever possible. I will have many fond memories of sitting up on that roof terrace. Would have appreciated a little more fore warning on what would happen upon our arrival as we were a little out of our element and had no idea what was happening. But overall couldn't recommend it more.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your lkind review. It was a pleasure to meet you & we're very glad that you felt at home in the riad. Please do come back & visit us again very soon.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I spent the weekend at Riad Linda and ran the Marrakech Marathon. The location is excellent being very central and close to the square. The staff were very helpful from organizing to meet me at the station and find the riad (Don't try this alone), to giving me advice where to go and looking after me before and after the marathon. Linda is a runner and understood me needs.

I had a great weekend, ran my best marathon and took tons of photographs.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank yuo so much for the lovely review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Many congratulations on your best marathon time ever! Hope to see you again for the next Marrakech Marathon.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed 4 nights in this beateaful Riad between 1-5 April 2013. I will recommend you due to following facts:
- is in the city's heart, very close to famous Jmaa el Fna,
- money vs quality is very good,
- service was impecable
- involvement of the owner, Mrs. Linda was very helpfull.

On the other hand it was some minor incoveniences, a bird is starting to sing around 6 am, windows has no glasses and you may hear all the sounds performed by other traveller.

All in all I am recommending this small hotel for a short stay in Marrakesh.

Room Tip: All rooms are same, but not sure
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
woodedge_11, Owner at Riad Linda, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you very much for your review & for recommending us for a short stay in Marrakech. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed our service & that you feel we offer value for money.

I have spoken to our little bird & he is very sorry to have woken you up & promises to try to be quieter in the future!

Just to respond to your comment about our rooms, we do have glass in all the windows but due to the courtyard construction of a riad, there will always be some degree of noise.