I stayed 4 nights in this beateaful Riad between 1-5 April 2013. I will recommend you due to following facts:
- is in the city's heart, very close to famous Jmaa el Fna,
- money vs quality is very good,
- service was impecable
- involvement of the owner, Mrs. Linda was very helpfull.
On the other hand it was some minor incoveniences, a bird is starting to sing around 6 am, windows has no glasses and you may hear all the sounds performed by other traveller.
All in all I am recommending this small hotel for a short stay in Marrakesh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our award winning beautiful,Scottish owned riad, 5 minutes' walk from Djemma el Fna. Our great central location is ideal for first time visitors, families and women travellers. The riad is fully staffed over 24 hours and our friendly multi lingual staff offer a warm welcome and ensure a relaxing and memorable stay. Our en-suite bedrooms are furnished in a cool, contemporary Moroccan style. All feature spacious en suite bathrooms with hand polished tadalect. Our split level Douira Suite also features its own little hammam! Our large, sunny roof terrace offers tables for breakfast and dinner. Guests are invited to relax on our sun loungers and enjoy our lovely Bedouin tent. We offer our guests a range of services such as dinner in the riad, booking restaurants, trips to the Atlas Mountains, hammams , shopping trips and cookery lessons. Free wi - fi is available throughout the riad. Airport transfers are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Linda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Linda Hotel Marrakech