“Can not believe this has any good reviews!”
Review of Le Dragon d'Or

Le Dragon d'Or
Ranked #727 of 895 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I came here one day because I was craving Asian food and I it looked like a good place. I was very wrong! The food was horrible! I ordered Pho, which came as spaghetti in a cold broth with hunks of fatty, un-cooked meat. It was inedible. I also ordered some appetizers that was just balls of grease. Disgusting. I can not believe this place has ever gotten good reviews!

There are newer reviews for Le Dragon d'Or

Reviewed July 28, 2012

restaurant in downtown marrakech.
Very nice decor a real chinese tables
Food ' asian flavors but missing a touch of real asian chef. We ordered nems very big it seems like they put all left overs in them. Ordered other plats with rice and they were nice . Avoid fish plat not fresh at all
Nice ambiance if you want to have a drink and feel you are in a chinese restaurent
Service is slow but did get explanation about each plat and what they will serve
Prices are average

Reviewed January 10, 2012

the food is great in this tiny returant the staff are excellent and speak english book so as not to be dissapointed due to a lot of locals going here.

Reviewed November 7, 2011

The food was well presented and in generous portions! Tasted great too!

Reviewed October 28, 2011

We were hanging about waiting for a different restaurant to open, but as my father is diabetic we needed to eat sooner rather than later, so decided just to pop into this one.

A great choice. It was lovely.

There wasn't really Veggie options on the menu at all, so I asked for a Vegetable chow mein. IT has to be one of the best chow meins I have ever had, totally delicious, the noodles were cripsy which made a nice change.

MY father had duck and pancakes, which didn't come at all like what we would get in the UK. It was sliced duck meat in a sauce on a bed of shredded pancake. He raved about it for days.

Mother had a duck in orange sauce with boiled rice, and hubby had a chicken and noodle dish.

We asked for the wine list and the French red was around 380dh (£30) a bottle!!! So we opted for water. We then decided we were on holiday and would have wine afterall, so asked for the wine list back. On that list was a bottle of Moroccan red for £12 (£9.60) after double and triple checking the price we ordered that one. So worth asking.

Would definately return and recommend.