TripAdvisor
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Ways to Experience Sunny Excursion
from $90.11
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

Ali is so helpful and so kind! He went out of his way to make sure me and my friend had the perfect time in Marrakech. Definitely someone you can trust! I am definitely coming again and booking excursions here!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Rdghunt
Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

I traveled to Marrakech last year (May 2018) with 3 friends and we met Ali there. His practical tips have been really helpful!
This year (March 2019) my parents and another couple went to Marrakech and Ali organized for them a camel ride and a trip to the mountains. They loved the trips!!! The driver was really nice to them and always on time.
They also book a private transfer from airport to riad. The driver was at airport with a panel saying their names when they arrived.
Really good service

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank vanessarR2026IN
Reviewed January 29, 2019

We were 4 girls travelling in Marrakech. Ali organised many tours for us and was an absolute superstar. He was so friendly and helpful, and kept in really good contact. The tours were really fun and well organised. Would definitely recommend! 5 stars for Ali! Love your fave gals x

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank 144gemmak
Reviewed January 10, 2019

My friends and I booked our tour through the Sunny Excursions website and are so glad we did! The owner, Ali, was very friendly and responsive to any questions I had at any time. It was our first time in Morocco so me and my friends did not know what to expect and Ali showed us the ropes and came up with an itinerary for the days we had in Marrakech.I highly highly recommend that you book your tours with him for any excursions you are thinking about!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank itzmariam
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

I was amazed by how well organized my desert and marrakech tours were. Me & my family didn't have enough time but ali customized it all our needs in our time frame and made sure we covered everything we came to see. For sure, I'll be recommending sunny excursions to all my family and friends.

Date of experience: January 2019