Riad Nasreen
  • Pool
$399
$387
  • Pool
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$56
$1,027
$459
$439
Cancelon
All reviewsroof terracedriver abdulatlas mountainsarranged airport transferspeaceful courtyardold citytraditional feelsmall hammamfamily roomtraditional decorset us up for the dayshort walksuperior roomcomfortable stayfreshly squeezed orange juicethe main squaretagine
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Friendly staff, clean and comfortable place, good breakfast (loved their fresh home-made marmalade), well positioned in the charming ancient medina.

I would suggest you to book the rooms in the first floor, more spacious and warmer (in winter, at least!). I would definitely book again there, when in Marrakesh

Room Tip: All rooms at first floor (better avoid the ground floor)
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Going to a busy city like Marrakech for the first time it was great going to this beautiful and serene riad that was tucked away. The manager there Mohamed was very helpful in telling us where to go and how to get around. The made our honeymoon even more special. Thanks for the amazing time we spent in your riad, it was gorgeous.

Morassa and Kamil

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We were very well attended at the Riad Nasreen, also the staff took care of all our requests. The breakfast was very nice and we enjoyed our stay. Three points to improve - there is a peculiar smell at the entrance of the Riad (this smell is only noticeable inside the entrance and no where else), which takes away a lot of the charm of the nice place. The bathroom had only a small light working; the main fitting on the ceiling was out of order and this made the bathroom quite dark. The quality of bathroom soap can be improved - a single industrial size (and quality) soap can be substituted by smaller better quality soaps. I could not locate the shampoo bottle so cannot comment on that.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank GDSK
Reviewed December 8, 2013

You could not ask for more. The manager Mohamed and every person on his staff strive to meet your every need. Mohamed quickly answered all our questions the weeks leading up to the trip, arranged for a mini van to pick our group up from the airport (and the driver walked with us us directly to the Riad), booked us a tour around the souks with a wonderful guide named Kamal, and arranged for our amazing hamman with Fatima and massages after. Mohamed's new assistant Souad was also very sweet and helpful, always checking in to see how we were doing. The Riad itself is beautiful and very well located on a quiet side street in the medina. Breakfast each day was served whenever you wanted it and included freshly squeezed orange juice, Moroccan pancakes, eggs, a variety of croissants, bread and jam, freshly baked cakes, tea and coffee. We were told to make ourselves at home and we did-the kitchen staff even gave us the recipe for their wonderful coconut cake. The rooftop terrace was beautiful and welcoming. We were there in December and it was too cool to have our meals outside, but it was a quiet place to read and have tea. In short, we enjoyed ourself very much and would highly recommend the Nasreen Riad to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I liked this raid so I went back six months later. Mohamed and his staff were again very professional with nice smiles. However, be cautious of the people who give massages as they may try to scam you

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Riad_Nasreen, Gérant at Riad Nasreen, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and informing me about your story. I m really sorry for what happened to you and I profit to inform you that I don’t accept this things to happen either from my clients or people that work for me.
Concerning massages, I work with an external company that they send me girls when I need. Believe me that it has never happened to us but I’ll react immediately and stop with them.
I remembered that you were at the Riad the day after and you meet her when she came for another massage but you didn’t tell me anything. If you had informed me, I would have reacted and fixed .If you tried to meet her outside of the Riad the thing I’m not responsible for.
As I told you the massage girls work with a company we deal with when we need schedule massage session .