“Amazing”
Review of Riad Dar Thania

Riad Dar Thania
Ranked #154 of 1,159 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had an amazing time at this Riad and it really made my stay in Marrakech! Momo was an amazing host and really showed me whatever I wanted to see in Marrakech and also told me how to see other parts of Morocco, I could tell he was passionate about his country. Also the Riad is beautiful and located in the Medina of Marrakech. Merci bien

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Riad Dar Thania

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I really enjoyed staying at this Riad. It was very clean and Momo was an amazing host. I will be coming back to stay again. He showed me all around Marrakech and even told me how to travel to other parts of Morocco. The Riad itself is beautiful with amazing views of the Marrakech Medina. Merci bien Momo

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The Riad Dar Thania was not that big Riad but very comfortable and relaxing like your own house. Momo warmly welcomed me and guided me whenever I asked. As my flight from Morocco to Marseille was very early in the morning, Momo packed breakfast for me!! Thank you so much!! He arranged transportation from the Riad to Airport at reasonable price. Thank you, Momo!! If you look for a small riad like a house, I will recommend this Riad to you ;)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Marrakech is a kind of a dream. Beeing in Marrakech is great, it's something.
Sleeping in Marrakech it is an easy thing. There's plenty of places to stay in town, but there are a few superb nice little and cosy places - just like Dar Thania. Dar means house, means home. That's it: at Thania we feel at home. That's what real matter.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2013

When i was traveling in marrakech, i was looking for the best place for to feel confortable like im house, in Thania Riad i found security, cleanliness, friendly stuff, nice food, and the best was the welcoming of Momo and Ludovic, i will be there onemore time sure ..

Muchisima gracias

S&C

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 17, 2013

From the moment we arrived, we were in love with this Riad! Momo was a fantastic host and manager, making us feel truly at home, showing us around the Riad and to the main square, recommending restaurants, and giving us tips about Marrakech. He couldn't have been more friendly, helpful and welcoming! The riad was beautiful, peaceful and just right for our family of five (3 children and two adults.) The beds were extremely comfortable, the bathrooms lovely, and the dinner Momo cooked for us one night was outstanding. The breakfasts were also delicious and varied and though the weather wasn't good enough to eat outside on the roof terrace, it was a great place to relax. The Riad was such a nice place to come back to at the end of long days of sightseeing and shopping. We would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TheSueBird
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had a realy an awsome staying in this Riad, where we found the quality of service, the welcoming and the kindness of the manager Momo impressive, he made us feel as at home..
Thania Riad was in traditional Moroccan neigborhood where the people were so friendly, and When the Riad door open you enter to different world, we realy liked the peace of this place...
The Riad is beautifully and simply decorated, small wall fountain next to the living room made me relax and feel better, amazing wood doors, the beds are confortable, clean and beautiful.
Dont miss The roof terrace where you may hear birds singing while having breakfast in the morning or just relaxing under the day's sun.
Twice we enjoyed our dinners in Thania Riad, it was delicious Tagine with 5 kind of delicious moroccan Salads with cups of moroccan wine, better is impossible...
We enjoyed the company of momo, the manager was always ready to help with big smile in his face.
I stayed in 3 Riads in Marrakech but i liked this one because i felt im home Sweet home.
a realy ejoyable stay ..