“Probably the best restaurant in Marrakech”

Un Dejeuner a Marrakech
Ranked #35 of 924 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen, French, Moroccan
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Description: Located in the heart of the Medina, a short walk from the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, Un dejeuner a Marrakech is open everyday, all day for lunch and dinner. Service non stop till 10pm. Modern Moroccan and Continental cuisine, lights snacks, desserts, tea/coffee and fresh juices. Panoramic terrace.
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

So glad to have found this little gem whilst on holiday in Marrakech. My partner and I have been back for lunch and dinner every day since finding this amazing restaurant. It has a lovely rooftop terrace with excellent views to the mountains, the food is superb and the service is good. I highly recommend the goats cheese salad and liquorice ice-cream. the chocolate dessert is also excellent. I will refuse to eat anywhere else when in Marrakech from now on!

2  Thank Backpacker_Bill
Anne F, Gérant at Un Dejeuner a Marrakech, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear Sir,
I don't know how to thank you for such a nice comment on our restaurant. I am so glad you've enjoyed everything, from the food, the staff and the ambiance.
Thank you also for sharing your experience on TA and making our restaurant your 'cantine' for your stay in Marrakech.
We are very much looking forward to welcome you anytime,
All the best to you and your partnier
Kinds regards,
Anne

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We visited this place twice at lunchtime - for ice creams and drinks, and once for an evening meal on the terrace. On each visit, we were given excellence service. Everything we had was of good quality and reasonably priced.
The food we had in the evening was one of the best meals we ate during our time n Marrakech!

1  Thank Helen H
Reviewed August 12, 2013

What a refreshing place to visit in the middle of the medinas! They serve sandwiches (served with salad and roast potatoes) and main meals such as the Thai chicken that my boyfriend had. Although it wasn't typically Thai, I was told it was delicious! A great place to stop by to get away from eating tagines all the time.The staff here are so nice and helpful. There is also free wifi here. I will definitely be returning here next time. Be careful as on maps, it looks like it is on a square but it is actually a bigger path to somewhere else!

1  Thank Hellorach
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Go here for a (non alcoholic) cocktail or drink, but would advise against eating here unless you like deep-fried food. I would question the chef's capabilities from our experience. (Tummy problems). But the salads were good. Not inexpensive.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Decided to visit after reading the nice reviews on TA. How anyone can vote this place in top ten in Marrakesh is beyond me.
What you pay for here is a semi chick euroversion of marocco. Could really be a cafe anywhere, if not for the ok rooftop.
Our waiter was slow, yes it was ramadan, but also very disinterested. We did not get any knife, forks and napkins. After waiting i ended up getting it myself. The food was uninspiring and didnt really do it for us. Will not go again and can not recommend other to go here. There are so many other, better choices in Marrakesh, I suggest trying those

1  Thank Rawlpluks