“Superb lunch time and evening visits”

Un Dejeuner a Marrakech
Ranked #35 of 903 Restaurants in Marrakech
Cuisines: Diner, Delicatessen, French, Moroccan
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Description: Located in the heart of the Medina, a short walk from the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, Un dejeuner a Marrakech is open everyday, all day for lunch and dinner. Service non stop till 10pm. Modern Moroccan and Continental cuisine, lights snacks, desserts, tea/coffee and fresh juices. Panoramic terrace.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We visited this place twice at lunchtime - for ice creams and drinks, and once for an evening meal on the terrace. On each visit, we were given excellence service. Everything we had was of good quality and reasonably priced.
The food we had in the evening was one of the best meals we ate during our time n Marrakech!

1  Thank Helen H

Reviewed August 12, 2013

What a refreshing place to visit in the middle of the medinas! They serve sandwiches (served with salad and roast potatoes) and main meals such as the Thai chicken that my boyfriend had. Although it wasn't typically Thai, I was told it was delicious! A great place to stop by to get away from eating tagines all the time.The staff here are so nice and helpful. There is also free wifi here. I will definitely be returning here next time. Be careful as on maps, it looks like it is on a square but it is actually a bigger path to somewhere else!

1  Thank Hellorach
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Go here for a (non alcoholic) cocktail or drink, but would advise against eating here unless you like deep-fried food. I would question the chef's capabilities from our experience. (Tummy problems). But the salads were good. Not inexpensive.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Decided to visit after reading the nice reviews on TA. How anyone can vote this place in top ten in Marrakesh is beyond me.
What you pay for here is a semi chick euroversion of marocco. Could really be a cafe anywhere, if not for the ok rooftop.
Our waiter was slow, yes it was ramadan, but also very disinterested. We did not get any knife, forks and napkins. After waiting i ended up getting it myself. The food was uninspiring and didnt really do it for us. Will not go again and can not recommend other to go here. There are so many other, better choices in Marrakesh, I suggest trying those

1  Thank Rawlpluks
Reviewed July 30, 2013

It has a pretty roof terrace, sure. But the food is no great shakes - especially if you're a vegetarian. I went for lunch and for dinner. For lunch I had a 'provencale roasted vegetable and goats cheese sandwich' which was actually made from toasted white sliced bread - so dry and brittle that the veg and goats cheese didn't compensate. For dinner, there were two choices: a salad or 'Moroccan samosas and salad'. I chose the latter, and this turned out to be four spindly, over-fried spring rolls and four pieces of lettuce with some brown dressing squirted on. The fresh juice cocktail was nice enough, but all in all I can't see what everyone else is raving about. Admittedly, meat eaters have a wider range of tagines and other things, but it's pretty poor not to offer a vegetable tagine - and I did ask.