“Mint Tea!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Mint Tea!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Visited here on several occasions for some mint tea and pastries prior to heading back to the Riad. Tea in my opinion is the best I've had in Marrakech. Decor is welcoming and relaxing. The couches are very comfy and staff are polite and friendly. Not had hot food as yet but for a tea stop I'd definitely recommend!!

• Visited November 2012

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best mint tea in Marrakech!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

The decor is lovely, traditional Moroccan. Staff are very friendly and welcoming. We had mint tea and selection of Moroccon pastries which were fab. Great value and we visited a few times. Well worth it.

UK
“Disappointed”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We went here for dinner on the last night of our holiday but were disappointed. They didn't have either of the starters that we asked for so we went straight into the mains. My partner's chicken tagine was mostly bones and gristle but the small bits of meat were tasty and my beef tanjia was lovely but the portion was tiny, meaning we both left still feeling hungry. The service was ok but not particularly attentive.

• Visited November 2012
UK
“Great decor, let down by the food”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

The restaurant has very authentic decor, with large sofas and small chairs and tables. I really had high expectations for the food. Unfortunately, I was dissapointed with the food. I had the chicken tagine, which was really overcooked. There was very little meat, more bones to be honest, including knuckles! What little meat there was was dry and stringy. The bread was good though, and I needed it, as there wasn't much inthe tangine to eat. My partner had a better experience with a lamb dish. I made the waitress aware of my dissapointment, but she just shrugged it off. The only good thing is it was reasonably priced.

• Visited June 2012
Malaga, Spain
“Food ok but could be cleaner”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The Morrocan vegetable soup was ok. The Tajine and Cous-Cous was good and tasty. The "mixed grill" was black on one side and almost raw on the other side. Chips were overfried.
The service was efficient and friendly. The whole place would benefit from some cleaning as it was quite dirty on the floor and furniture.

• Visited January 2012