- Good location with Plaza across the road.
- Fna within walking distance, although atleast 20 minutes. I prefer thewalk as have enough spare time and so many attractions to discover on the way.
- Reasonably clean but sheets not changed.
- Spacious double room with kitchen area.
- Good wifi in reception and on 3rd floor.
- Staff are miserable and moody.
- Breakfast ALWAYS the same - no buffet.
- Food is terrible at the restaurant, Ketchup bottle exploded all over us ruining the clothes we wore.
- Outdoor pool freezing in a shadow, perhaps only usable in July and August at noon.
- Loud music played accross the road at night.
- Not many people at the hotel, many times we were the only ones having breakfast with the staff just starring at us. Having an atmosphere with other holiday makers about was the prime reason why we selected a hotel over a riad.
- No activities for kids.
Overall you get what you pay for, I would personally pay a little more next time to get better quality/experiance. Might be ok for a short stay - no longer than a couple of nights.More
- Free Internet