Riad Alegria
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$257
$161
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $221/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$180
$175
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $194/night.

Riad 72(Marrakech)
$152
$148
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$592
$515
Hotels.com
All reviewsmint tea and biscuitsbottled watersmall poolmin walkroof terraceyogurtbeautiful riadon arrivaljamilasuitealleywayhammambearingstaxisraidkasbahel
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Set in the heart of Marrakech, this Riad is probably one of the best. Close to everything and a great terrace. We stayed 3 nights and were met with a warm welcome mint-tea by Ibrahim who was on hand to offer advice and could not have been more helpful.
There is nothing that can be faulted from the smiles we saw every morning at breakfast, to our room being made up whilst we were out (including folding our clothes) and being made to feel at home. The room was extremely comfortable, the location a nice walk from the main square, and the breakfast is delicious... absolutely no complaints... a great experience, we would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 778SarahH778
Jacques33700, Propriétaire at Riad Alegria, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2016

It 's more than 3 years that you were with us in Marrakech at Riad Alegria. Thanks for your comments at this time. As the owner of the Riad, I am always very happy to read nice comments. If you feel to come back, please don't hesitate and contact us directly (+33614466706). I will personnally be very pleased for your new stay with us to offer you a real welcome cocktail.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We have lived in several Riads in Marrakech throughout the years, but decided to come back to Riad Alegria. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, the rooms are great, the food is excellent. Riad Alegria is easy to find when you arrive from the airport, it is situated close to Jema el Fnaa and the souks and close to a guarded car park. It is very quiet at night, and the terrace on the roof is an oasis.
If you get tired of all the excotic places, you can visit the " Cosy Bar" or the very good restaurant " Tangine" just round the corner.
The manager, M. Olivier Deschamps, arranges excursions to the south of Morocco through his company Sahara Experience.

Hilde Skjeflo and Per Arne Holman, Oslo, Norway

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

It 's more than 3 years (nearly 4) that you were with us in Marrakech at Riad Alegria. Thanks for your comments at this time. As the owner of the Riad, I am always very happy to read nice comments. If you feel to come back, please don't hesitate and contact us directly (+33614466706). I will personnally be very pleased for your new stay with us to offer you a real welcome cocktail.
All my best regards Jacques THERY
PS: We are still working close with Olivier and we can arrange what you want in the Sahara's desert !!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

A wonderful stay in Marrakech, in a great spacious suite, 3 of us sharing, wonderful roomy bathroom and bath, shower dreamy. Was a bit further from Jma al Fna, but easy to navigate. Close to Palias Bahia and the sadinian tombs. The food was wonderful, and the dinner we had was one of the best in Morocco. Staff very friendly and helpful. Would go back. Lovely balcony too and great view of the stalks

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 9, 2011

very quiet, beautyfully decorated, clean, very friendly staff, very good food, marvellous terrace on the roof, good value for money

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank Hilskjef
Jacques33700, Propriétaire at Riad Alegria, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2016

It 's more than 5 years that you were with us in Marrakech at Riad Alegria. Thanks for your comments at this time. As the owner of the Riad, I am always very happy to read nice comments. If you feel to come back, please don't hesitate and contact us directly (+33614466706). I will personnally be very pleased for your new stay with us to offer you a real welcome cocktail.
All my best regards Jacques THERY (+33614466706)

Reviewed March 28, 2011

I had purposefully wanted to stay south of the Medina near the Melah and was aware that Alegria would be a 5-10 minute walk to the place Jemaa el Fna but this shouldnt put anybody off, its a very easy uncomplicated walk.
Alegria has been beautifully and tastefully restored by Marie Christina. I stayed 2 nights at the beginning of my trip and 1 night at the end, so I enjoyed two different rooms and must say that both were a very good size, extremely comfortable and offered large bathrooms with a good water supply.

Mohamad was extremely helpful and escorted me through the labarynth of the Kasbah to Kasbah La Rotonda an Italian/Moroccan restaurant, so well hidden that a guide is essential

They arranged my pickup and drop off to the airport for euro 20 which was very efficiently done.

Definately would return.