- I don't believe it is the best value accomodation in Marrakech (Our friend was staying at Equity Point and we regretted not joining him there when we saw the quality of the establishment and the better location (and price)).
- We felt quite confronted on returning home to find an email reminding us to put a positive review on Trip Advisor (surely the point of reviews are that they are candid).
- The bathroom at Dar Massai had that fungal smell that comes from water not flushing property and unfortunately this smell spread throughout the room.
- The meal (at €18 for food and €3 for drinks) is probably not as good value compared to what is available outside the convenience of the Riad.
- We slept really well, with shutters to blacken out the room and dampen the noise
- The pool (only for dipping) was a welcome relief from the heat
- The staff were very friendly, e.g. they helped us to get a snack from down the road when we arrived late at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Tombs Saadian and animation market typical in the Kasbah is Dar Massai, a haven of peace in the heart of the medina.From your entry, on the patio, you will be under the spell of ethnic decor of three rooms open to the swimming pool (5m x 2m) in which you can cool off. The patio also has a lounge / dining room equipped with air conditioning, a fireplace and an LCD display.Dar Massai offers 5 rooms tastefully decorated and equipped with private bathrooms and air conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Riad Dar Massai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Massai Hotel Marrakech