Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial
$221
$399
$387
  • Pool
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$52
$455
$439
Cancelon
2,087 results
All reviewspool areabreakfast buffetjunior suitebeautiful hotelspecial thanksatlas mountainsla mamouniamint teaconciergepoolsloungeredaazizaguidesquareculturedesert
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed first 2 nights and was completely dissapointing. The hotel is just beautiful, but it is a luxury hotel in which the details are very important. Some areas are being restored and there is no care to covering these areas from guests. We reserved a king bed room, and we received double beds, the tv was not working as well as the safety lock. Room was beautiful as well as the area. Walking 10 min from the old city, Medina.
I made a complaint at check out, and since we already had a second reservation 3 nights after, in our second stay we received an upgrade in our room, which was a very good thing from the hotel, but still I believe they have much to improve.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank azazueta
Ahmed B, Directeur général at Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear guest ,

Frist of all I would like to thank for your coment regarding your stay at Sofitel Marrakech.

I am so sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations especially concerning the noise of constructions ; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

I wish to receive agin you in other to make you live an exeptionnel stay .

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My brother, my daughter and I had waited so long to be checked into our rooms on arrival which resulted in my daughter and I being given an upgrade to a room next door to my brother's room as a gesture of apology and in celebration of my birthday!

I had a lovely birthday dinner with my daughter on our last night stay at the hotel and to my delight several of the hotel's restaurant staff came to our table in procession with lit sparkling candles, singing 'Happy Birthday' in french, english and arabic, carrying to our table a lovely dessert courtesy of the hotel. Others in the restaurant joined in the singing. After dinner, back in our room was a lovely surprise birthday cake, beautiful red roses and a lovely birthday card greeting from room service and the rest of the staff! A truly memorable birthday experience especially having had a delightful pool side lunch and swim in the afternoon in the beautiful surroundings.

I would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Carmen F
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We stayed at the Sofitel for 4 nights in July 2014. The experience was pure luxury from the start. You never open a door yourself, there's always someone to do it for you! We were sat down with the concierge who explained everything and we were given cool towels to cool us down and mint tea. We had the biggest balcony in the world! Overlooking the medina walls with a view of the Kotoubia mosque. The pool was fantastic and the sunbeds were so comfy. The staff were so attentive and friendly. Food and drinks were expensive but you'd expect it at a hotel like this. We were there during Ramadam so the SoLounge was quiet in the evenings. Looking forward to going back!!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lynsey G
Ahmed B, Directeur général at Sofitel Marrakech Palais Imperial, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Dear guests,

Iam very pleased to receive your positif coments concerning your stay with us.

Our priority is to offer you the best service in terme of accomodation, restaurants etc

As you are forward to coming back, we also are looking forward to receive you again in other to make you feel a different experience.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Good location, beautiful property
Small room, average quality in term of room facility
Good breakfast
Restaurant doesn't offer local many specialities, mainly western foods
Pricing is expensive

I stayed there for 3 nights as a business traveler.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This Hotel is an impressine place. the rooms are okay, the vue is ok. but the service is just wonderful. the staff is so friendly. We stayed for 2 days and we were so glad to meet such a nice person : thank you SAMIRA for your kindness. We will come back soon.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear guest,

First of all I would like to thank your coments it was a real pleasure for us to know that our team has been above your expectation .

I remain at your disposal