“Awesome restaurant with delicious food and wonderful staff”
Review of Eveil Des Sens

Eveil Des Sens
Ranked #32 of 917 Restaurants in Marrakech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Went to this restaurant in my second day of my visit in Marrakech and for the rest of my stay I would only want to eat there. The food options are wide, portions are big and they have a really good set up menu as well for a very good price. The service is great and chefs are amazing, dishes came impeccable and decorated beautifully. The only thing that I was a bit disappointed of was the fact that they don't serve alcohol, but that is more or less a general rule in Marrakech so I don't blame it on the restaurant. I totally recommend this restaurant for its food, staff friendliness, service, atmosphere...well basically everything.

2  Thank Patty_D_1203

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Food was very cheap, delicious and plentiful and to everyone's taste. I don't really enjoy Moroccan food as it has too many spices, so it took few days to find a restaurant for my taste. We were served quickly and professionally and the staff were very friendly. Everyone in my group was happy with the experience so for every dinner and lunch we had left in Marrakech we went back to Eveil Des Sens.

1  Thank Adriana M
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

The meal I had deserves 5 stars but I only ate there once so I'm not sure what the other dishes are like but what we had was delicious!
I had the Couscous Royal which was enough to serve a table of four.
Merguez on a skewer, lamb on a skewer & a mouthwatering lamb piece, chicken & vegetables. I definitely recommend this as a place to go. Staff also very helpful & friendly. Reasonably cost too.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Went for a meal of 6 (3 adults, 3 children) and it was a good experience. Very good service, nice food and good value. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I always go to this magnificent restaurant when I travel to Marrakech, it is a family owned restaurant, and the owners work there very hard, and they do DELIVER. They simply go the extra mile. I have never been disappointed with the quality of the food nor the service.
Whether for lunch or dinner, and trust me when I tell you that I am very needy when it comes to food, they have always managed to exceed my expectations. I have tried so many places with luxurious ambiance, with belly dancers...bla bla bla...but at the end, it's all about the taste, the food, and the fast service. I LOVE IT
I hope that this will stay forever, I am intending to visit Morocco (Specially The Magic Marrakech) very often.
Keep up the good work

PS: You have to try that desert with the pineapple (Half pineapple, cream, strawberry...etc). Forgot the name.