“An absolutely lovely day”
Review of Oasiria Water Park

Oasiria Water Park
Ranked #28 of 163 things to do in Marrakech
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
“An absolutely lovely day”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

My family and I (3 kids, 2 adults) visited Oasiria this week. My expectations were not very high but I was absolutely blown away when we arrived.

The park is beautiful, lush and green and families lie in the shade on various lawns under orange trees and palms. The lanscaping is outstanding.

The facilities are spotlessly clean and all the slides and equipment appears to be new or very well taken care of.
the restaurants are also good and fairly priced - 80dh for a burger, chips and soft drink.

My kids loved the place. i would definitely recommend it.

• Polish first
New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“A fun family day!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is a large, well kept water park with many features. We went at the end of October, so it was a chilly in the water. But there was one heated pool that we ended up in. And we had lunch at the café near to it. It wasn't very crowded, as it was off-season. We all had a nice time, anyway, and went twice during our stay in Marrakech. It was a nice break from the crowded souks.

I've read other reviews saying that there are stupid rules that spoil your fun, but luckily our family of 5 (including a toddler) didn't encounter any. The staff were all very polite to us.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank JQ2009
Oslo, Norway
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Have Fun with you kids”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This waterpark is great for kids. I got bored here though but my 3 year old daughter didn’t want to leave. She really enjoyed swimming and going through all the rides and slides. This is a fun place to bring your kids to. There were a lot of repairs during our visit though but we didn’t want to spoil the fun so we didn’t mind it. I was just scared that my daughter was going to get sick or something from all the renovation they were doing. But didn’t mind it since she was okay all the way home until after. A fun place to visit.

Visited January 2014
Birmingham, UK
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Closed but no mention on website”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We tried to visit the waterpark in mid January but it was unfortunately closed for maintenance.
There was no mention on the website that it would be closed (they even had deals on for the month of January).
Their shuttles from town centre also dont run in winter time (again no mention on the website!)

Hard to comment on the actual venue so this is more just a warning to check what is open

Visited January 2014
4 Thank jbignal
Windsor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great park spoilt by STUPID rules!!!!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Firstly, as a male I had a great time. i have a 3.5 year old son who also loved it and a two year old. The issue is, I was with my wife who wears a hijab and she wore some swimming leggings and a long top and was told she was not allowed in the water as her arms were covered. We have been swimming in many places and this is the first time I have EVER seen a waterpark that imposes Bikini only swimwear!!!!!!!! We went in october so the park was pretty empty and the lifeguards agreed this was a strange rule especially as Morocco is meant to be a muslim country but it's a rule imposed by the management!!! This caused us issues as for safety reasons I couldn't take both my kids into the water at the same time. Additional bad points they will not let you take in any food or drink. Quite smart I guess as marrakesh gets really hot, even in october so you need to be drinking lots of water especially if you have kids. Food was ok and horrendously overpriced but people from the UK will be familiar with this if they go to theme parks (although theme parks allow you to take your own food!)

For the sake of a balanced review, the park is great and very clean with plenty of guards around. slides were great although some were closed which was annoying. There are no lockers but the park seemed really safe and none of our valuables were touched. It's easy to kill a whole day in there if you have kids.

To summarise, if you wear a bikini or are male I'm sure you'll enjoy it. If you want to cover your arms/legs AVOID THIS PARK AT ALL COSTS!!

Visited October 2013