“Location very far from the city centre” 3 of 5 bubbles

Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
London
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Location very far from the city centre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

Not worth the trip as you'll spent hours getting there. it is very far from the city centre. The complex is average with water rides that are similar to some hotels.

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely place to relax an cool down ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We decided to do one day out of the rumble of crazy town marrakesh. The weather was forecasted to be sunny and that it was! Great idea to go to Oasiria. Yes about 210 MAD p/P. But in our mind that's a fair price! The free pickup with the shuttle included and the really clean and well prepared park justifies the entrance fee. Every slide was open - even we had to wait for one or two till 1pm. The wave pool was started just for us two - me and my girlfriend. Some slides are not so well builded. The seperated sections of the slides are not smooth, so my girl rubbed off her back. That's the only drop of bitterness.
Recommendable!

1 Thank UElsner
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“excellent for the kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

loads of cool rides, food on offer at a price, not far to travel. lots to do and great sights from there,

Visited February 2013
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Lovely day out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I volunteered for 2 weeks in morocco and when we had a day off, me and my friend travelled to oasiria from central Marrakech for a day of relaxation and that's what we got! Despite the taxi there being more than we budgeted for (I recommend getting the free oasiria shuttle bus) and the entrance fee, I had the most amazing day. Going during Ramadan we found there was only me and my friend and a few French families in the whole water park. No queues for any rides, lifeguards everywhere, very safe and very clean! The only problem was where to put our bags (they contained passports and valuables) but a very friendly female staff member said she would watch them, and she did, with no problems. Fun rides, nice grass to sunbathe on. One thing I would say is drinks and food are very very pricey!!!! And in July in 53 degree heat, you need a drink!

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Abbie H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not go until the Spring”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

On Oasiria's website it says that some of the pools are closed for the winter, but when we got there we were told that only one indoor heated swimming pool was open and that it would be 200 dirhams each to use it. Fortunately they let us look at the pool before we paid. We didn't go in, but it still cost us a cab there and back.

Visited December 2012