Riad Argan
Hotels.com
$398
$386
  • Pool
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$55
$1,024
$456
$439
Cancelon
All reviewsthe main squareivory suitemint teabeautiful mealroof terracejemaa elthe ground floorfrench couplefantastic hostsa wonderful place to staydrop off pointlovely riadthe location is perfectdecorated beautifullydinner one nightthe hustle and bustlehighly recommend this riad
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Such a charming riad, service was of excellence and the lady managing the riad was very sweet and accommodating. After we settled and got into our spacious rooms, she took us on a walk to show us to the main square and explained so we wouldn't get lost on our way back, then she made suggestions for restaurants and shops. Definitely a place I will recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I cannot image how we could have done better for accommodation during our 7 day vacation in Marrakech. The location is perfect, with short walking distance to most sights, shopping and restaurants in the Medina. The atmosphere at the Riad feels like you're a guest at friends' comfortable and peaceful house, local style. Françoise and Bernard are the perfect hosts, always very friendly and helpful, as are their staff. We had the first night's dinner at the Riad privately, and it was one of the best we had during our stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice and fairly similar. 2 rooms are at the ground floor and 3 at the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2014

#1. Francoise and Bernard are two extraordinary people. Their joie de vivre is infectious. I'd go back just to hang out with them. Their love of the Riad and of Marrakech will make your stay better than you thought possible.

#2. Riad Argan is a gorgeous oasis in the heart of a bustling and sometimes overwhelming city. You will be pampered and you will not want to leave.

Enjoy.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Eli N
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stayed 5 nights in this lovely Riad. Francois and Bernard provided a lovely personalized experience in their 5 room Riad. Train tickets, boxed breakfasts, guides, drivers--they were happy to get us whatever we needed. If you want to stay in a beautiful Riad in the heart of the Medina, near many of Merrekesh's top attractions--this is a great choice.

Room Tip: Rooms are long and narrow. If you want more privacy, ask for the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank WestSideMama
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Selfishly I am always reluctant to share a magical place because I worry next time I come to stay in it, it will be fully booked. In the case of Riad Argan I have to share because not to do so would be a wholly inappropriate way to say thank to Bernard and Francoise for their unfaulting love and care they show to their guests. Riad Argan has something that no other Riad has in Marrakech, in my opinion and that is the people who own, manage and stay in it. Bernard and Francoise are not just the owners and managers of this Riad they are the people who will do all they possibly can to make each of their guests have their own wonderful Moroccan experience.

It is my third visit to the Riad, to whom I have taken an array of friends (all of whom loved it) but this month I arranged for my parents (in their 70s) to arrive and meet me and my family after a Moroccan road trip. When I emailed Francoise to let her know my plans she said "don't worry I will look after your parents".

She did so much more, over and above, the expectations of anyone. One day my mother fell over in one of the streets. She didn't ask for help and when we returned to the Riad neither Francoise or Bernard were there. I asked for some ice to put on her knee from one of the wonderful girls in the Riad. Mummy appeared fine.

About 30 minutes later, Francoise and Bernard arrived, having being told what had happened, to make sure she was alright and to see what they could do to help. "Did she need a doctor, was she OK?"

Marrakech is an assault on your senses and they make sure that all of their guests find their own individual Marrakesh, one they will love. Together they bring care, love and safely to all those who stay within the Riad. In all my travels, there is no place where the happiness and comfort of their guests come before anything else.

Merci beaucoup, Bernard and Francoise, to my 4th trip to Riad Argan.

Stayed: April 2014