“funky interior and good food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Moroccan, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Wales
“funky interior and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2010

Unfortunately, we were the only diners when we had our meal here, but the staff were friendly, and even opened up ten minutes early for us as we had mis-timed the journey from our Riad!
The service was friendly, and the food ok. Onion tart to start was really good and a large portion, though the turkey with mushroom main course was a little tough, with stodgy white sauce. My husband had pasta, and it was very good.
worth a visit for something unexpected in interiors if nothing else!

Toronto, Canada
“Beautiful bar/restaurant - an oasis of cool and relaxed ambience by the train station”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2009

Was so pleased to find this place as my companion and I were desperate for a nice place for lunch and hadn't planned anything, and after looking at a few places he was getting very tired and grumpy when we came across this lovely restaurant, which is surrounded by bland and uninspiring restaurants on all sides. The decor is sublime (particularly the washrooms). The server was very friendly and the food was well presented and tasty. They do not seem to understand what the term vegetables means however as I was assured that a mixed salad dish I ordered was just vegetables but when it arrived it had eggs and cheese in it! The only niggle was that when I was checking the bill (the funny part was, I was only checking the individual items on the bill, I wasn't actually going to add them up to check the total, nor was my boyfriend who was paying, how dumb are we??), the server ran out and corrected the total downwards by 20 dirhams, which was very random. Despite this, we were looking forward to going back on our last day when we had some time to kill before our flight home but it was closed as it was on a Sunday! So my advice is, go, but check the total on the bill!!!

• 5 of 5 stars