“I was horried” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Amina

You added Residence Amina to your Saves list
Residence Amina
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   3 rue ibn oudari | hivernage, Marrakech 44000, Morocco   |
Ranked #96 of 248 Specialty Lodging in Marrakech
London, United Kingdom
“I was horried”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2010

I booked this resort for one week with my other half in studio flat, and when I got there been asked to Pay £25 for elctricity charge befor i got my key which i haven't been adviced, and my unite was very Tired the toilet was very old and avery time i used the cooker or the ketel the elictricity wen off!! I need to call d recption and the end of my last 2 dayes I asked the cleaner 2 change my bed sheet and find out my mattress had Blod Staine I was Horried. the swimming Pool was broke and I had my feet riped off due 2 the tiling broke. all in all I enjoyed being the resort so close 2 Town but i woulden't go there againe, the receptionsit what rip off with Prices of the Spay and massage or Touring Trip naver Book with them they charg way to much even Taxi to airport just walk to Street and you easly find one and naver pay more then £5 the longest jurney you go to in Marrkash!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank skyone77

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
North Yorkshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2010

Stayed here on an RCI exchange in a studio room that was much larger than expected with a permanent bed, not a sofa that converted, and a large balcony (not all rooms have this but 520 does). Some of the fittings were tired/less than ideal but overall good. There are only about 22 rooms in total so the place is quiet.
Staff were very friendly and helpful and spoke good English.
There is a lovely approach from the street through plants. The area is upmarket residential/hotels and there are restaurants and cafes in easy reach. It's 20 -30 min walk to Medina and downtown areas or a taxi ride for 30 Dirham (3 euros).
Unlike a previous reviewer we had no problems with trips - went on city introduction (free), Ourika valley and Essaouiria (seaside) and on all there were only 4 total. Price was right and guides excellent.
The rooftop bar closed at 5.00pm so not ideal for a pre-dinner drink. However we didn't mind as the weather was not conducive to sitting out and we got the views from our room. It serves a good value 35 Dirham continental breakfast with no extra charge for room service.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
3 Thank johnson6
Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2009

As you can see by the photos this is a beautiful place to stay. The front gardens are very soothing rich with beautiful pottery and plantlife. The staff are very friendly and accomodating. However, there were many problems. You are given a list of services they provide when you check in. There are many things to do, problem is actually getting to do them. They offer a scenic tour by horse drawn coach, but when we tried to book it we were told since no other guests wanted to do it, it would be difficult. They serve food 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., but when we got up for breakfast were told the machine were all broken. Then we were told we needed to order the night before so they knew to cook for us. They offer a barbeque on Friday nights, but because there were only a few guests they were not going to have it. I got a pedicure and the woman cut my toenails so short that she cut one of my toes. Next time I'll stay at a better resort that actually provides the services they say they offer.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple