“Heaven can be true”
Review of Jnane Allia

Jnane Allia
Ranked #176 of 1,167 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Adviced by my yoga teacher and ready to stay at a hideaway for some days to get out of the new years eve historie I've booked Jnane Allia. Normally I never write a reference but they diveserve it. A beautiful place, well cured, clean with lot of space and privacy in combination with excellent service and dishes, nearly unbelievable that something like this still exists. The hospitality is outstanding and especially as a woman travelling alone in Marokko (which is normally not advisable) I never ever felt alone or not taken care off. Mohammed is an ultimate host and Sarah as well as her husband (+ their daughter Allia, the two dogs and 2 cats and even the horse) are the perfect owners of the place they truly love. New years eve I've ended up with a group of their personal italian/german friends and felt welcome like beeing part of the family. Great experience, definitely a place I will visit again together with my husband.

Room Tip: All the 8 rooms are simply perfect, spacy, comfortable, with a lot of room and privacy.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Bassie04

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I visited this property in March. Needless to say this review has taken way too long..
This is truly home away from home. If you've visited Marrakech you know the juxtaposition of chaos and calm.. The location is perfectly situated between scenic mountains and the "medina experience." I was so relieved to spend time at this intimate retreat. The family is lovely and the service is exceptional. The added bonus is the food.. My sister and I had a lovely (private) dinner in one of the tents. I can't say enough about the hospitality, elegance, and secluded feel of such a world class resort. Enjoy!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank felitamichelle
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We came and stayed here for 5 days in May and we loved every second. Everything about this hotel is wonderful, the room, the food, the flowers and wildlife and of course Mohammed the host who looked after us so perfectly. Will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I truly enjoyed my stay at this nice secluded accommodation. I stayed here for four days for yoga retreat with Perimal yoga (http://www.yogawithperumal.tv/events.php). The food was wonderful, hammam was great and secluded location was the best to get away from city. The staff was extremely attentive. The place was nice and clean. Would definitely stay here again!!! Highly recommended!

Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Excellent accomadation, very peaceful surroundings, lots of palm tree's and a spectactular view of the snow capped Atlas mountains. The hospitality from the host Mohammed and the Riad owners was second to none. Superb healthy meals in the evenings, great wines and a beautiful pool. The Hammam and massage at the Riad was great, they organised transport in and out of Marrakesh for us. They all speak enough English you don't have to know French which is handy. I would definately recommend this riad and will certainly be going back :)

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We arrived later in the evening, not particularly expecting anything but check in and bed. However, a lot of thought had gone into our late arrival. The room had been heated up (get's cold in the evening in Feb), roses on the pillows, and a much needed tea tray was waiting in the room. They also gave us the option to eat dinner, for which we were most grateful!
The accomodation is excellent, the pool and gardens are beautiful.
The food served in this B&B is exceptional - all of the meals we were served were delicious! Nothing was too much trouble, the all staff are extremely friendly.
A big thank you to Mohammad, who was attentive to all our needs!
In all....... a peaceful haven from the maddenss of Marrakech :)
Would love to go back!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2011

My girlfriend and I spent a total of five days in the beautiful Jnane Allia, during our two weeks holiday in Morocco. It was my third time in Marrakech and I can say I found my favourite option for a stay visiting the town. Over the years Marrakech has become more and more polluted and chaotic. Hence I consider this resort - just 20 mins out of town, in a great natural location with great views towards mountains - a great place to sit back, relax and recharge the batteries for another session of souqs and sightseeing. Alongside this aspect, the resort is perfect: a lot of attention has been paid to the smallest details in the rooms, which are delightful, the garden and pool are a great place to relax and the service is excellent.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple