Riad Andalla
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$73
  • Pool
$154
$142
  • Breakfast included
Riad El Sagaya(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$42
$34
$182
$666
$639
Cancelon
1,911 results
All reviewsjemaa elthe main squareroof terracecafe de franceperfect locationatlas mountainshis teamrooms are smallmint teaheart of marrakechmoroccan cultureperfect hostsvisiting marrakechday triphome away from homebig squarecall to prayer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I stayed at the Riad Andalla in October 2013. You cannot get a better location. The friendly owners went out of their way to make me feel welcome. The location is brilliant, right off the main square with roof terrace views to die for. I loved the decor, really Moroccan and tasteful. I will definitely recommend this Riad to friends. The dinner was fantastic too. Nevertheless, the room was on the very, very, very small side.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Loved staying at this Riad - it is well run, clean and comfortable. The friendly owners went out of their way to make me feel welcome. The location is brilliant, right off the main square with roof terrace views to die for. I loved the decor, really Moroccan and tasteful. I will definitely recommend this Riad to friends and will return for another visit. A really fab place!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I stayed at the Riad Andalla in October 2013. You cannot get a better location. It is a haven after all the hussle and bussle of the Medina. The room was on the very, very, very small side. As a single traveller I felt it was samll , I cannot imagine two sharing that room (which is how it is set up). Nevertheless, Christophe was amazingly helpful in providing information about the city, where to go, what to do, how much to pay for a taxi. To be honest, I only visited the places he reccommended. By mistake, I ended up in a museum that wasn't part of his suggested places - it was a complete waste of time. I then decided to stick only to what Christophe reccommended, and he was right. Every place was worth it. The staff at the Riad was incredibly friendly - there was always a lot of smiles. I loved my stay. As mentioned in other reviews, this is not a 5* hotel, and it doesn't need to be, it doesn't want to be. It's really like a friend's house, and that is what is great about it. The breakfast in the mornings was fantastic too.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Our first time at the Riad Andalla was in November 2011 for 7 nights and we fell in love with this wonderful place. Now, in October 2013, we returned and stayed for short 4 nights and it felt like coming home to friends!

The Riad does not claim to be a five star hotel, but the service, the atmosphere and the warmth of all the employees makes it better than in any five star hotel that is known to us.

The only thing we will do when we plan our next trip to Morocco, is to ask Christophe for his always wonderful and extensive advise of how to fill our holiday - he will gladly give it even if it doesn't take place in Marrakesh the whole time. ;-)

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful time!
Christian & Erica

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Just back from a 3 day stay at the Riad Andalla and I can't say enough about this place. It's location, its ambiance and the staff are a delight. We were so surprised by what greeted us when the door opened, it's decor is tranquil, warm and very inviting. This Riad has bags of character along with its owners. We were lucky to meet Christophe who made our stay so enjoyable. We had everything explained to us, maps drawn and given lots if idea's for things to do. During the 3 days we visited Majorelle Gardens, Marrakesh Museum, Isis Spa, Pepenero Restaurant and finished the trip off with an afternoon by the pool at La Maison des Oliviers. We would highly recommend this Riad to anyone and do hope to visit again.

Steve & Philippa xx