Riad Mehdia
$249
$225
$1,058
$1,020
All reviewshomemade preservesplunge poolthe ground floorthe main squarecentral courtyardboutique hotelairport transferwithin walking distancetwo nightseach morningmint teabedroomterracejemariadprivacylabyrinth
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed here early January and really enjoyed our time. Rooms were clean, breakfast was delicious - so many jams! Service was really good. If only it was warmer to enjoy the pool, but we did enjoy sitting on the rooftop lounges. The place had plants everywhere, and it was decorated very nicely. A room with a mini fridge in summer might be ideal.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Me and my boyfriend said here during our stay in Marrakech and it was such a pleasant, hospitable and beautiful riad. The staff and owner were amazing, welcoming and friendly which really made our stay and the breakfasts were delicious. The location is really good too! If/When I come back to Marrakech I'm going to ensure I stay here!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chelsie N
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Set in the heart of Marrakech, this Riad is probably one of the best. Close to everything and a great terrace. All the staff are very welcoming, friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is delicious.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Amelia S
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I stayed here in Dec 2011 and fell in love with the staff, the riad itself, the old town, even the speedy motorbikes were a delight (in their own way). Returning from the hustle and bustle into this riad, our sanctuary and haven, was like coming home to our own palace. We felt special and valued. And the staff really were generous and so friendly. I hope to go back again in 2012 and I will stay nowhere else. I will post pics so you can see how amazing it is too!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank dontgettit
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I was lucky enough to stay at Riad Mehdia with two girlfriends for my birthday one week before Christmas 2011. We only stayed for three nights but in that time felt as though we had found new friends. Staff at Mehdia could not have been more lovely or more helpful, making my birthday celebration really special. A scrumptious breakfast on the roof terrace was a wonderful start to each day; we also ate dinner here on one occasion and it was the tastiest food we enjoyed the entire weekend - truly delicious! Mehdia had been recommended to me by a friend who stayed here three years ago and I would not hesitate in recommending it to you; go there and stay for as long as you can!!!

• Stayed: December 2011