“An Amazing Riad in Marrakech”
Review of Riad Mehdia

Riad Mehdia
Ranked #163 of 1,185 Marrakech B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Me and my boyfriend said here during our stay in Marrakech and it was such a pleasant, hospitable and beautiful riad. The staff and owner were amazing, welcoming and friendly which really made our stay and the breakfasts were delicious. The location is really good too! If/When I come back to Marrakech I'm going to ensure I stay here!!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chelsie N

Reviewed February 1, 2012

Set in the heart of Marrakech, this Riad is probably one of the best. Close to everything and a great terrace. All the staff are very welcoming, friendly and helpful, and the breakfast is delicious.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Amelia S
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I stayed here in Dec 2011 and fell in love with the staff, the riad itself, the old town, even the speedy motorbikes were a delight (in their own way). Returning from the hustle and bustle into this riad, our sanctuary and haven, was like coming home to our own palace. We felt special and valued. And the staff really were generous and so friendly. I hope to go back again in 2012 and I will stay nowhere else. I will post pics so you can see how amazing it is too!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank dontgettit
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I was lucky enough to stay at Riad Mehdia with two girlfriends for my birthday one week before Christmas 2011. We only stayed for three nights but in that time felt as though we had found new friends. Staff at Mehdia could not have been more lovely or more helpful, making my birthday celebration really special. A scrumptious breakfast on the roof terrace was a wonderful start to each day; we also ate dinner here on one occasion and it was the tastiest food we enjoyed the entire weekend - truly delicious! Mehdia had been recommended to me by a friend who stayed here three years ago and I would not hesitate in recommending it to you; go there and stay for as long as you can!!!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Kallie70
Reviewed September 3, 2010

We stayed in the Riad Mehdia for 8 nights and I can say that was the best choice, the riad is beautiful, quiet and 5 min from the main square, Alex and Bruno +all the staff were very friendly and helpful, every morning we had a different breakfast... delicious!!! I will definetly stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GeorgiColin
Reviewed April 11, 2010

We stayed at Riad Mehdia for a week and really can't recommend it enough. We got a complimentary pick-up at the airport for booking a week's stay and were greeted at the Riad with delicious mint tea in the courtyard. The owners Alex and Bruno, as well as all the staff, were incredibly friendly and helpful, showing us round, sugesting places to visit and offering to organise day-trips. The breakfasts were delicious and different each morning, served on the roof terrace or in the courtyard depending on the weather. Alcohol is difficult to come across in the Old Town, but the Riad offered wine and beer and we were happy to have a relaxing drink here at it was such a nice place. Without wanting to sound too gushing, the accommodation really was the highlight of our holiday and I don't think I can say that about anywhere else I've ever been or stayed!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ben1982Manchester
Reviewed March 9, 2010

This Riad was absolutely lovely, staff very friendly and helpful, but not pushy or intrusive. The food, breakfasts, homemade crepes, crumpets, pancakes, something different daily with homemade preserves and butter, lovely freshly squeezed orange juice and a bit jug of coffee, perfect start to the day. The evening meals were very good too, we ate here 3 nights out of 7 and had a different tangine each time which were the best we had in Marrakech during our stay and we ate at a variety of establishments costing from £4.00 to £25.00 per head. I would willing stay again, very comfortable and relaxing with a beautiful terrace and 5 minutes from the Mellah (Jewish quarter) and in the opposite direction 5 mins from the main square. ideally situated.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple