This was a little treat at the end of our stay in Morocco. There is a pool and a lovely roof terrace. The rooms have air conditioning and are well looked after. Breakfast was lovely and the staff were really friendly and helpful..The palce was a little hard to find, but was fine once we got used to it...(if you are going into Jemaa El-Fnaa then be aware that the route back through the Souks is difficult at night as they close the easy routes at around 11pm) The The riad feels very luxurious, but not too corporate as the staff make the palce feel like a friendly Riad. It is perfect if you want to escape the heat and madness of Marrakesh. We had to wait for a 7pm flight back to London and the staff kindly let us stay in the Riad until 5pm, although they seemed to not mind when we left (thank you so much for that.) It is quite expesive in contrast to some other Riads, but if you are looking for affordable luxury then it is perfect. So in general really friendly and a little bit of luxury in the middle of a bustling, often stressful hub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dans la tangente de la célèbre place Jamaa El Fna, vous serez accueilli dans l'art de la tradition marocaine : chaleureusement et respectueusement. Vous découvrirez la magie de l'Orient alliée au design et au calme d'Utopia Suites & Spa. Toujours à votre écoute et à votre service, notre équipe vous recevra avec les prestations d'un hôtel de luxe et fera du Riad votre demeure : senteurs fleuries, massages délicats, soins de beauté, mets aux mille et une épices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Riad Utopia Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Utopia Suites And Spa
- Riad Utopia Hotel Marrakech