New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
amsterdam
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2010

A really wonderfull hotel. We stayed here for 1 week and we had a very good time. The staff is very kindly and helpfull. The food is very good as well. I don't understand why people say this hotel is not the place to be. I think this hotel did make a major change in the meantime. It's worth it to stay here for sure!

• 4 of 5 bubbles

London
“Don't stay here.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2009

I was going to book this hotel as their price was very competitive. However a colleague told me she stayed here a year ago and whilst the rooms and hotel were lovely the staff were very unhelpful.
I decided to pop in there for lunch whilst i was there for a nose and the restaurant said it all! I ordered the rissoto and they served me a bowl of bolied rice. My boyfriend was served a bowl of cold oily penne that looked like it had been cooked two days ago. The staff ignored our comments on the state of the food entirely and the place just had a horrible atmosphere about it.

• 1 of 5 bubbles