“Hotel Restaurant review” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hotel Restaurant review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

Service from waiters was professional and friendly with a vibrant atmosphere and a broad clientele. Starters and dessert good but main course of chicken & lamb tagine was dry and unappealing. In hindsight I wished we went to a proper restaurant for our meals in the city.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mike73Mann

amsterdam
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2010

A really wonderfull hotel. We stayed here for 1 week and we had a very good time. The staff is very kindly and helpfull. The food is very good as well. I don't understand why people say this hotel is not the place to be. I think this hotel did make a major change in the meantime. It's worth it to stay here for sure!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
London
“Don't stay here.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2009

I was going to book this hotel as their price was very competitive. However a colleague told me she stayed here a year ago and whilst the rooms and hotel were lovely the staff were very unhelpful.
I decided to pop in there for lunch whilst i was there for a nose and the restaurant said it all! I ordered the rissoto and they served me a bowl of bolied rice. My boyfriend was served a bowl of cold oily penne that looked like it had been cooked two days ago. The staff ignored our comments on the state of the food entirely and the place just had a horrible atmosphere about it.

• 1 of 5 bubbles