Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Ayaa

We had lovely time our guide nour Alden was very good and helpful ..highly recommended our youngest... read more

Reviewed today
ayaa78
St Helens, United Kingdom
via mobile
Best Day in Marrakesh!

My brother found this service online and from the get go the guide, Anas, was super nice and took... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
FahimaFerdaus
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Marrakech
from $36.61
from $42.33
from $57.21
from $91.53
More Info
All reviews picked up from our hotel mint tea great trip great fun bread instructor bike field instructions dessert adventure
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

A group of us, including my 13 yr old daughter decided to spend our last day in Marrakech with 'Best Quad Marrakech'. We were collected and taken back to our Riad in swanky 8 seater vans. My daughter and I shared a buggy and the rest rode quad bikes. We had so much fun! Beforehand, I was expecting to be riding around a circuit for an hour or so. I was wrong and pleasantly surprised at how much ground we covered. We stopped a couple of times for photo opportunities and for us each to have a ride as a passenger with our instructor for some competent and awesome dune riding! We drove to a berber village for mint tea, bread and honey, before heading back to the garage where we got blasted with compressed air haha. It gets very dusty ragging around in the desert and I recommend taking a scarf - this in no way took away from the experience though!
Hicham, our instructor knew very little English but that didn't stop his charming sense of humour coming through!
What a way to end our already incredible holiday!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019 via mobile

A group of 7 of us went, 5 on quads and 2 in a buggy and we all said it was the highlight of the trip. Expect to get dusty, the terrain is amazing but very dusty. We all got a really good amount of riding time and also got to go on the back of our instructers bike whilst he whizzed around the dunes. Are instructor Hitcham was absolutely lovely, smiles all round!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 2, 2019

had a great experience on this Quad biking adventure with Hicham as our guide. He took us around the Marrakech desert and gave us plenty of chances for photo ops as well. An amazing adventure thanks to Best Quad. I would highly recommend them

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

The Best trip! Pick up and drop off at the hotel we stayed in. When we got to the base we got on the quads and started this amazing ride.
All the best for our guide! He is the nicest ever, he took us beyond we imagined:) It was a day to remember! If you are in Marrakesh do not miss this best quad ride you will regret it trust me!
All the best to the guys!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

Booked this with my Riad and it was the best decision. The entire experience was everything I wanted and more. The drivers/guides were very helpful and fun to be around. The equipment worked well and there were no mishaps. There was even a part where each rider went on high slopes (first with the guide and then you drive the guide) and it was incredible. Hamza was my groups’ guide and he was great. If you’re looking for something to give you a different kind of scenery while in Marrakesh and an adrenaline rush— BOOK BEST QUAD. As for the time, it was definitely longer than expected. I believe we were on the quads for around 2 hours and a camel ride was 1, but it may have been longer. Definitely worth the money! I would do it again if I had more time in Marrakesh.

Date of experience: December 2018