Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Marrakech
from $42.15
from $65.84
from $28.48
from $62.65
More Info
All reviews picked up from our hotel mint tea a lot of fun these guys great trip great fun bread instructor bike anas field instructions dessert adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

It was first time for me and my boyfriend in Marrakech and I can only say that because of this quad biking, our holiday was amazing!!! Staff was nice and friendly, very helpful, thank you so much for this journey. As we are traveling a lot, we always take a quad biking in every country we visit and this one was number 1 for us. Just one thing which was a bit confusing, after finishing camel riding( it was included in the deal) the guy has asked us to give him some tips, we don't mind giving it, but it felt a bit weird when he said don't forget to give it to me. Anyway, couldn't give less than 5 star,as apart of that incident, everything was perfect, once again, thank you so much guy's!

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

A fantastic Quad Biking experience.
We had lots of fun in the dessert and the tour guides were welcoming and very helpful.
I would recommend this excursion to anyone who likes a bit of fun.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

The best tour in Morocco, Anas fulfils every extra wish.It's a must when you re in Marrakesh, and I'll be back every year

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

As a woman I had to make clear that I also can drive fast and that I want to drive through the "dangerous" parts. After some discussions, my friend and me had the best quad day ever. Together with Younes who really enjoyes driving around, doing crazy stuff and challenging the visitors. And for all the dangerous parts he was a real gentleman and took me on his quad where I could drive with him. I can fully recommend this company.

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

This was the best initiative from the whole trip to Marrakech! I will recommend it to everybody! We had a very good clear instruction, test drive and the driver was checking the group the entire trip, even though not every member of the group had the same speed while driving! The surroundings were very pretty! What also was very nice, was that the group was split into language! Hamza you were the best tour guide ever!

Date of experience: August 2018