1,511 results
All reviewsaccor hotelsgood sizehotel is in a great locationtourist busnice poolbuffet breakfastmin walksmall balconyrooms are largeold citythe main squareatlas mountainsmicrowavetaxicarrefourdriversouk
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I would recommend this hotel for anyone planning to spend a few days in Marrakech. It is not too big but has a decent pool. The rooms are well equipped and big enough to accommodate a family of 4 for a few days. (I wouldn't rocommend for a longer stay as there isn't a huge amount of storage space for cases etc.) We were very happy with breakfast and overall thought it a great hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Lumag2013
Reviewed August 11, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have stayed in many Accor managed hotels all around the world and even in Morocco and this is the worst never ever stay I had in an "Accor" "managed" hotel.

This hotel looks like a control less hotel, the security staff from GS4 I guess are doing the "job" of the housekeeping / portier,...

The parking was normally included in our room rate but they were some parking freelancers in front of the hotel that we have to pay to park our car.

AC was not working, and phone, internet and all connection out of service during our stay. I have asked to speak with the manager but nobody wanted to connect me with their management.

Even the towels used in the rooms are unbranded towels (not Suite Novotel branded) which is letting you guess that there is no control from the Accor HQ.

Breakfast was terrible and the staffs were out of service most of the time and especially during Iftar time (Ramadan breakfast).

No greetings, real nightmare, very disappointed, I had even to cancel an Iftar in the Sofitel next door because I was scared to get the same very very very bad service (our choice was Fouquet's Marrakech then for the Iftar).

I do not recommend this hotel at all and wanted to warn the traveller's community.

I am writting this review and still under shock.

Regards.

Badredin

Room Tip: Do not stay in this hotel. This is the tip I am giving you straight from my heart.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Badredin B
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Spent one night at this hotel in July 2013. The building and brand are consistent with other Novotel Suites and is of good quality. The pool area looked nice although we did not use it seeing we arrived late and left early. When we arrived the staff was as slow and unattentive as they had been on two previous emails sent to the hotel which they never responded to. As a result we spent more on a taxi ride than we should have, had they responded. This is the first Accor chain hotel that has never respond and is representative of the level of customer service that we received upon check in. The following are the pros can cons of the hotel:

Pluses:
+ Room size and comfort
+ kids stay free (up to two, under 16)
+ Pool
+ Location of the hotel

Minuses:
- Customer Service
- Air Con was okay but could be better

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed in the Suite Novotel for one week this July. All in all I really have no complaints. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were cleaned well and location was perfect. Everything was accessible in walking distance. Souks, town centre, supermarket, restaurants & clubs. If not Taxis wer very cheap (get them to run on their meters if not haggle and agree a price before starting your journey). To sum it up I would say no frills but to high standards. Definitely worth the price your paying for. Great value. Would stay again next time if I were to visit marrakesch.

• Stayed: July 2013