Dar Rhizlane(Marrakech)
$171
$154
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

$157
$570
  • Pool
$1,034
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,413/night.

Prestigia.com
1,490 results
All reviewsaccor hotelsgood sizetourist busnice poolmodern hotelbuffet breakfastmin walksmall balconyrooms are largelocation is excellentold citythe main squareatlas mountainsmicrowavetaxicarrefourdriver
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have stayed in many Accor managed hotels all around the world and even in Morocco and this is the worst never ever stay I had in an "Accor" "managed" hotel.

This hotel looks like a control less hotel, the security staff from GS4 I guess are doing the "job" of the housekeeping / portier,...

The parking was normally included in our room rate but they were some parking freelancers in front of the hotel that we have to pay to park our car.

AC was not working, and phone, internet and all connection out of service during our stay. I have asked to speak with the manager but nobody wanted to connect me with their management.

Even the towels used in the rooms are unbranded towels (not Suite Novotel branded) which is letting you guess that there is no control from the Accor HQ.

Breakfast was terrible and the staffs were out of service most of the time and especially during Iftar time (Ramadan breakfast).

No greetings, real nightmare, very disappointed, I had even to cancel an Iftar in the Sofitel next door because I was scared to get the same very very very bad service (our choice was Fouquet's Marrakech then for the Iftar).

I do not recommend this hotel at all and wanted to warn the traveller's community.

I am writting this review and still under shock.

Regards.

Badredin

Room Tip: Do not stay in this hotel. This is the tip I am giving you straight from my heart.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Badredin B
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Spent one night at this hotel in July 2013. The building and brand are consistent with other Novotel Suites and is of good quality. The pool area looked nice although we did not use it seeing we arrived late and left early. When we arrived the staff was as slow and unattentive as they had been on two previous emails sent to the hotel which they never responded to. As a result we spent more on a taxi ride than we should have, had they responded. This is the first Accor chain hotel that has never respond and is representative of the level of customer service that we received upon check in. The following are the pros can cons of the hotel:

Pluses:
+ Room size and comfort
+ kids stay free (up to two, under 16)
+ Pool
+ Location of the hotel

Minuses:
- Customer Service
- Air Con was okay but could be better

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Stayed in the Suite Novotel for one week this July. All in all I really have no complaints. Staff were friendly and helpful, rooms were cleaned well and location was perfect. Everything was accessible in walking distance. Souks, town centre, supermarket, restaurants & clubs. If not Taxis wer very cheap (get them to run on their meters if not haggle and agree a price before starting your journey). To sum it up I would say no frills but to high standards. Definitely worth the price your paying for. Great value. Would stay again next time if I were to visit marrakesch.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Well - the room itself within the hotel was perfectly decent (good bathroom - shower AND bath, nice size bedroom with nice furniture). The cost was good too (£60 per night per room, shared between 2).

HOWEVER, the staff and service are appaling. It takes literally forever to get served at the front desk (the bar at the back is rarely manned - but when it is, the bar staff are lovely). There's no room service (although you can take a bottle of wine or whatever up from the bar).

The pool is ok - pretty small and full of kids, but it'll do. Deck chairs are ok too (not very many of them, though). Pretty good music playing outside - cheesy 90's commercial tracks.

DO NOT eat breakfast here on pain of death!! The selection will send you into a boredom coma, and if you get over that and decide to eat anything - well, don't say I didn't warn you! Bread is all stale, ham smelly, eggs hard as rocks - in fact, I tried several eggs in increasing desperation but with each one, the rubbery white gave way to a bullet-hard, dark GREEN golf-ball of a yolk that bounced out of the egg, and that I just couldn't stomach. There is no kitchen here and so I can only imagine that they shoved a load of eggs in a kettle for an hour to get them to that state. They frequently ran out of milk and juice, and it took forever to refill.

If you do decide to stay here (even bearing in mind that there's a nice-looking Sofitel hotel across the road...), I highly suggest you eat at this lovely cafe about 2 minutes up the road, turning right out of the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank van_den_end
Reviewed July 4, 2013

So close to the road and parking was a problem. The staff was quite pleasant and helpful. The staff could speak English and therefore communication was not a problem. The rooms were small however the facilities were goods. The facilities in the room could pass it for 4 star hotel having already stayed in another hotel in Rabat. The only unfortunate thing was that the room I occupied had paper cups for tea instead of proper teacups. This really reduced the standard of service.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo