“Again and again!”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have known this wonderful place for many years by now. when I first entered after the walk through winding small streets guided by the man in red who attends the Ksar's guests at the beginning of the street, I felt like entering an oriental dream: a beautiful young man opened the door, candle lights everywhere I walked on soft rugs and finally came to the ryad, where the waiters seemed to have been waiting for me and my friends. the atmosphere was simply impressive, the view of the rooms upstairs und the terrace further up (where I am allowed to dine, meanwhile, on summer nights) - all that is terrific. The house was restored with much love for the detail by the owner. And continuous pleasure to me is the food and the service. Great compliments to Monsieur Atman, the director, who has become a friend over the years, and compliments to the well chosen staff, above all young Mubarak - everytime I feel well taken care in this house of marvels. Thank you for making me dream again and again! I recommend this most beautiful place highly. Fondest regards, Moshe Kahn

1  Thank Moshe K
There are newer reviews for Ksar Es Saoussan

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Riad recommended this restaurant a few minutes walking, nice food and quick staff.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Beautiful venue, lavishly decorated in a Moroccan style and a really wonderful dining experience from touring the restaurant and a lovely terrace, to traditional touches like washing our hands before eating. Great service. We sat in an area off of the main courtyard, and while it was a beautiful more secluded spot, it was a bit hot because we didn’t get the same airflow coming through the courtyard. But we did like the spot as we almost felt regal, surveying everyone else in the restaurant. Very very good bastilla. Other dishes were good but perhaps not as special. They had three prix fixe options and the smallest one was more than enough food for us – we left the restaurant extremely full.

2  Thank laurenjamie816
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Recommended by our riad and really appreciate. Best value for money for this level. First we were asked to visit the house from courtyard to terrace. After this they washed our hands , then they offered complete and all-included menu , aperitif , starters , wine and delicious tagines. Warm staff and nice dishes, really recommended.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Good food and nice location stylish decorated, the staff is helpfull.
The staff is a helpfull.Thank you for this nice evening